Please could my cousin have some purrs?

Old January 21st 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Please could my cousin have some purrs?

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:1815e29de24ee231cd1254d39ed54c88.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

I am so very sorry, Helen. Major purrs on their way.

kili

Old January 21st 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Helen Miles" wrote:
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

Purrs *5 on the way for Wayne and family.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 21st 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs and prayers on the way for Wayne and all who love him.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old January 22nd 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Helen Miles wrote:
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

I'm so sorry, Helen. Purrs coming his way.

Ginger-lyn
Old January 22nd 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default Thank You everyone. - Please could my cousin have some purrs?

Thank you all for all your purrs and prayers. Wayne died this morning at
3am surrounded by his family. Personally, I'm glad it was sooner, rather
than later because he was able to leave with his dignity intact. I
daresay he'll be back to haunt me - it would amuse him, and he
threatened it on several occasions. I'm going to miss his wise advice
and the fact he was always there for me.

Save journey Wayne. Send us a postcard.

Helen M

Old January 22nd 07, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I am sorry for your family but relieved for him, Lee, who will pray for all
of you to find ease
news:8a8633e52a8cebade35ad734bd518023.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 22nd 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathryn

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:8a8633e52a8cebade35ad734bd518023.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Thank you all for all your purrs and prayers. Wayne died this morning at
3am surrounded by his family. Personally, I'm glad it was sooner, rather
than later because he was able to leave with his dignity intact. I
daresay he'll be back to haunt me - it would amuse him, and he
threatened it on several occasions. I'm going to miss his wise advice
and the fact he was always there for me.

Save journey Wayne. Send us a postcard.

Helen M

I'm sorry for your loss Helen. I'll be thinking of you.

Kathryn

Old January 22nd 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Helen Miles wrote:
Thank you all for all your purrs and prayers. Wayne died this morning
at 3am surrounded by his family. Personally, I'm glad it was sooner,
rather than later because he was able to leave with his dignity
intact. I daresay he'll be back to haunt me - it would amuse him, and
he threatened it on several occasions. I'm going to miss his wise
advice and the fact he was always there for me.

Save journey Wayne. Send us a postcard.

Helen M

Purrs for your cousin and all who loved Wayne. I've lit a candle for him.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Wayne

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 22nd 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Candle for Wayne

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Wayne

Old January 22nd 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:55:34 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Thank you all for all your purrs and prayers. Wayne died this morning at
3am surrounded by his family. Personally, I'm glad it was sooner, rather
than later because he was able to leave with his dignity intact. I
daresay he'll be back to haunt me - it would amuse him, and he
threatened it on several occasions. I'm going to miss his wise advice
and the fact he was always there for me.

Save journey Wayne. Send us a postcard.

Helen M

Oh Helen. I'm so sorry. We're continuing to send you purrs.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War