Classic Tabby Club

Old August 24th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Classic Tabby Club Meeting

Adam wrote:
Ar dere gonna be ennee Onerrarry memfurrz,
ur shud I butt owt?
Pit2nya

Ask Clarence, he founder.

L.

Fangu L, U R rite.
I fink dat I wyll wayte furr da meeetink tu begin an lurk furzt tu see
if mine
kwestshun getz ansert. It'z no biggee.
P2nya

Mtg started daze ago! Clarence shud anser u.

NE othr nu bizness?

Louise

I don't remember being named purrsident of the Classic Tabby Club. Does
any kitty remember if there's a purrsident?

What do you other kitties think? Should we have honorary members?

Clarence
Old August 24th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:10:32 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

In article ,
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/ClassicTabby
It looks like you has bulls eyes. Dat means you is a classic tabby.

Sam

I YAM so happi to be klasikal! Wots the ordur of buzziness? When IS
the meetink startink?
Boris

Well, I fink we might has a quorum already, so I guess da meeting is
started! I don't fink I'z been a meeting befur, so I'z don't know nufing
bout old business. Has anykitty gotz new business? I can fink of a
couple fings. First, I move dat da Classic Tabby Club allow non-classic
tabby cats to join as honorary memfurs. Den second, I move dat da
Classic Tabby Club order a complete lunch from Fluffy Kitz Catering, cuz
I'z hungry!

Anykitty want to second doze 2 motions?

Harri

I agree with both.

Clarence
Old August 24th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Classic Tabby Club

Adam wrote:
I'm here. I had a lot of problems finding this thread. I had to
search for it. It wasn't showing up on my newsreader.

Clarence

P2nya haz ? abt honrary memburs. What u decide?

L.

I decided that all the kitties in the Classic Tabby Club should make the
decision.

Clarence

OT a classic from FAIL Blog Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 July 5th 08 01:11 PM
Classic Tabby Club Adam Cat community 11 May 21st 08 10:27 PM
Classic Photo Space yatuo-kui Cat health & behaviour 0 June 14th 07 07:13 AM
Always a classic jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 November 13th 04 11:52 PM
[OT] Breeder's Cup Classic Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 0 October 30th 04 10:48 PM