RB: Luthien Tinuviel

Old November 29th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Default RB: Luthien Tinuviel

Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

--tension
Old November 29th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:36:57 -0800 (PST), tension_on_the_wire
wrote:

Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

--tension

sending purrs and will light a candle for her journey
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 29th 08, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Luthien Tinuviel

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

--tension

I'm so sorry!

(((((((((tension))))))))

Joy

Old November 29th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Many sympathies and purrs for the loss of Luthien Tinuviel. 16 years is
a long time but you will meet again one day.

Many purrs to you -

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 29th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message

Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

So sorry to hear this. Purrs for her safe travel to RB, but more purrs for
your breaking heart.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old November 29th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

wrote:

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

Whoops I think I hit the send button too soon

Anyway I wanted to say that we are sending you hugs and purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 29th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 29 Nov., 07:36, tension_on_the_wire
wrote:
Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and Black Friday, exactly sixteen years after coming to her home with
me.
A pearl of cats.
The most faithful, loyal companion of my life for sixteen years.
We were young together, and we got old together.

--tension

I am so sorry to hear that.

{{{{{tension}}}}}

love
Bettina
Old November 29th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

So very sorry for your loss - many purrs in condolence.
Christine