Your cat's theme song?

Old February 22nd 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

Default Your cat's theme song?

I was watching Arthur..
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?ciid=2780045
... frolic outside today. He looked like he was having so much fun bouncing
around and frapping.
I was wondering what he was feeling, and the song "Joy to the World" came to
mind. He was enjoying every leap and bound.
Of course I thought of this group..! :-)
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Bill E. Bob's would be the 007 theme.., he's vicious to his enemies,
but "suave wit teh laydeez", I.E., Mum. :-)

Old February 22nd 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

Oops !!
I should have said "Three Dog Night's Joy to the World".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFypAB7nYGA

Old February 22nd 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Spot[_2_]

Squeekers would be "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred He's always trying to
get happy with Mushkins

Mushkins would by "I'm a Bitch" by Alansi Morissette. She's the mouthiest
siamese mix I've ever seen.
Celeste

--
Get 600 FREE 4X6 prints and 600 FREE 5x7 prints
sign up for Artscow

Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip
http://www.bidnip.com/a.php?id=39019

Old February 22nd 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Tiger, that one from oliver, where he asks for more,
Stormmee, The bitch is back
Mathew Harold, love the one you're with
TV the Jingle from Jello pudding
OEJ, she never is still or quiet in any instant to think one up.
Chester, I want to be your neighbor
Trudi, All I want is a room somewhere... particularily that chair part.
Barbi, any beauty pageant theme, where she is the winner, and on the stage
by herself,

Old February 22nd 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:48:38 -0600, "Stormmee" wrote:

Barbi, any beauty pageant theme, where she is the winner, and on the stage
by herself,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ktiE8aeqw

:-)

Old February 22nd 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Spot wrote:

Squeekers would be "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred He's always trying to
get happy with Mushkins

That's hilarious. For some ridiculous reason, I love this song. It's so
dumb I just get a total kick out of it. And I think one of the lines in it
goes, "I'm too sexy for my cat". So what does it mean when a cat says this?
Maybe Squeekers is too sexy for his human?

I have to think about what my cats' theme songs would be. For some
reason, what comes to mind when I think of Roxy is "Let the Good Times
Roll" - either one. (There are two songs with that title I can think of -
the one that goes, "Everybody get in the groove and let the good times
roll", and then there's that song by the Cars. Either one works.) Roxy
just seems like a good-time gal to me. But I don't have ideas for Smudge
or Licky just yet, although he might also be too sexy for his human.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 22nd 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 21, 9:01*pm, Shel-hed wrote:
I was watching Arthur..http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p.../view.aspx?cii...
.. frolic outside today. *He looked like he was having so much fun bouncing
around and frapping.
I was wondering what he was feeling, and the song "Joy to the World" came to
mind. *He was enjoying every leap and bound.
Of course I thought of this group..! *:-)
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Bill E. Bob's would be the 007 theme.., he's vicious to his enemies,
but "suave wit teh laydeez", I.E., Mum. *:-)

Boots -- Darth vador's theme song march from Star Wars. She walks with
so much self-assurance and deliberation. It's actually funny to watch
her
walk across the floor with the song playing.
Bosley -- "Every breath You Take". Bosley doesn't just love me. He
LOVES me.
He doesn't take his eyes off of me when he's in the same room. DH has
tried blocking
his field of vision and he gets up and moves.
Biskit's might be "Vogue". She's always vogu-ing. Sitting prettily
with her
paws crossed, head turned like she's waiting on someone to get the
camera out.
Frank's is "Don't Worry, Be Happy". Frank likes everybody. Frank likes
orphan kittens,
he likes all the resident cats but is a chronic butt-sniffer and I'm
afraid he gets on
their nerves with that.
Yoda's is of course, weird al's "Yoda."

Sherry
Old February 22nd 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Shel-hed wrote:
I was watching Arthur..
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?ciid=2780045
.. frolic outside today. He looked like he was having so much fun bouncing
around and frapping.
I was wondering what he was feeling, and the song "Joy to the World" came to
mind. He was enjoying every leap and bound.
Of course I thought of this group..! :-)
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Bill E. Bob's would be the 007 theme.., he's vicious to his enemies,
but "suave wit teh laydeez", I.E., Mum. :-)

This is an oldie but fits TuTu as she jumps into my lap anytime I sit to
watch TV: "You're mine you! You belong to me, you. I will never free
you. You're here to stay with me". MLB
Old February 22nd 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

MLB wrote:
Shel-hed wrote:
I was watching Arthur..
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?ciid=2780045

.. frolic outside today. He looked like he was having so much fun
bouncing
around and frapping.
I was wondering what he was feeling, and the song "Joy to the World"
came to
mind. He was enjoying every leap and bound.
Of course I thought of this group..! :-)
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Bill E. Bob's would be the 007 theme.., he's vicious to his enemies,
but "suave wit teh laydeez", I.E., Mum. :-)

This is an oldie but fits TuTu as she jumps into my lap anytime I sit to
watch TV: "You're mine you! You belong to me, you. I will never free
you. You're here to stay with me". MLB

The song I used to sing (and still do) for some of my RB cats are as
follows:

Nyota - The Boxer, by Simon and Garfunkel.
Dweazel, Mouse (aka Mit mit)and Pixel - Heart and Soul, by Jan and Dean.
Jeremy - Shimmy shimmy coco bop, by Little Anthony and the Imperials.
Batley - the theme from Batman, of course!
Amanda Lynn - Sweet Caroline, by Neil Diamond.
most of the other RB crew's songs I made up on the spot. G

For my current clowder:
Boyce - Voices Carry, by Til Tuesday.
Wu - Ooo, Baby Baby, by Smokey Robinson.
Teddy - Teddy Bear (unknown)
Jacob - Shake it up baby, the Isley Brothers.

The other guys have songs, but can't remember them right now. They will
pop into my head the next time I pick them up! G

Mishi
Old February 23rd 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

It's funny that you mentioned this, because last week, "You're
Beautiful" was playing while I was grocery shopping, and I thought to
myself that that's the theme song for Lori's Sammy!

My two don't have any set theme songs yet, but one made-up song that I
used to sing to them when Dot didn't want anything to do with Buster
was entitled, "Don't Boy-cott this Boy-cat".

Cat's Love Song Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 0 October 24th 08 11:05 PM
The Theme of the First Annual Jellicle Ball fuzzmonsters Cat community 4 November 6th 07 05:11 PM
A new Song jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 November 22nd 06 09:12 AM
A new song! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 July 25th 05 02:14 AM