Psssst... Boykitteez?

Old May 15th 04, 05:32 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Psssst... Boykitteez?

Hihi boykiteez!

A gentle reeminder - I meen I'ze don't wanna be an instigatur or
sumpfin, buttid I tink youze let sumfun slip yur mindz.

We'ze gurlkitteez is busy shopping fur prezzentz fur Lillith anna haff
planned a parti fur her. Iz youze guize too busy huntink meeses anna
lizzards an stuff anna furgut Sammy's parti?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 16th 04, 06:51 AM
Miss Violette

mine lof I thinkz dat we isa waitin fur lillith ta haf her arti sozedat we
kan haf sammy's atta same time, Tiger, not totally sure but wanting ta
console hisown lof

Old May 16th 04, 03:18 PM
MouseCat

mine lof I thinkz dat we isa waitin fur lillith ta haf her arti sozedat we
kan haf sammy's atta same time, Tiger, not totally sure but wanting ta
console hisown lof

Yourownself is correct, Tiger! And not to worry - while youz guys has
been busy talking, I haz been busy planning. I haz booked us a banquet
room at da Playcat Club in Mew Orleans, and arranged for entertainment
and food and stuff - itz all ready, as soon as we teleports over dere.

So whenever you kittiez figger it'z time for da Batchapurr Party, it'z
all ready.

MouseCat

Old May 16th 04, 07:32 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger smooches his love anna takes off with mcat to let his love enjoy her
parti as well...ready when you are bub, tiger

Old May 17th 04, 03:44 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Yoo enjoy yourown self, Tiger. I'ze glad dat yoo fellas is gifink Sammy
a parti. I'll be enjoyink myownself wit da gurlz! smurgle

Old May 17th 04, 04:28 AM
Miss Violette

OK, here is some extra toonas ta get yourownsef somfin ifin you wantz, Tiger
smurgles and waves bye to his love

Old May 18th 04, 06:00 PM
MouseCat

Tiger smooches his love anna takes off with mcat to let his love enjoy her
parti as well...ready when you are bub, tiger

All right! Shall we?

[the two boy kitties step into the teleporter, and come out the other
side on a busy New Orleans sidewalk. As they get their bearings Sammy
and Shorttail Tom appear as well]

Ok, guys, we'z almos dere. We go down dis walkway into a hoomin
restaurant. It'z a nice one; dey has dere own liddle courtyard off da
street. We go here, behing dis little wall behind da garden, and round
dis corner here.

[the boycats approach a kitty-sized door set into a brick wall. Sitting
beside the door is a very large, very muscular black cat. This large
black cat steps in front of the kitty door as the boycats approach.
Mouse Cat approaches and whispers with the big cat, who then steps aside]

Efurryone, this is Beudreau. He's da bouncer here. But we iz expected,
so we can go through now. If any other boykitties are reading this
message, when you get to the door just tell Beudreau that you iz wif dat
Sammy an Tiger party.

[the batch of boycats file through the door and is greeted by a
beautiful longhaired girl cat]

hostess Greetings, boycats! Your party room is all ready. Come this
way please...

[she leads them into a large private room. Scattered around the room are
comfortable cushions and pillows. On a buffet table at the front of the
room are a wide range of delicious foods, and next to the food table is
a table with lots of drinks]

Just help yourselves, and let me know if we can be of any service.

mousecat Well, guys, here we iz. I don't know bout anycat else, but
I'z hungry!

MCat

Old May 19th 04, 12:43 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

mousecat Well, guys, here we iz. I don't know bout anycat else, but
I'z hungry!

MCat

Me too! I fink I want some of doze tuna rolls, and doze
barbequed mousies look purty tasty too. An I fink I need a
big bowl of nip beer....

Sammy Kitten

Old May 19th 04, 04:12 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger goes up to the table, gets a platefull, grabes a drink and says, dis
is juz purrfect, good foodz anna frienz, can't beat it