back after a long time

Old May 18th 04, 12:54 AM
Rachel

HiHi TV! Wez sorry wez disappeered.. our mommie gotted meen and gotted anufer
job thingy anna wouldn't let uses come back anna play!

Miss Isis anna Izabella

Rachel H.

www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old May 18th 04, 12:55 AM
Rachel

It's nice to meet you too Miss Cleopatra!

Miss Isis anna Izabella

Rachel H.

www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old May 18th 04, 05:20 AM
Miss Violette

dis is very nice, come on anna go to the spa wif doze ofur girlcats, Tiger
happi to see more friends back
Rachel wrote in message
Yep wez da same girliecats Tiger.. anna don't worry wez not upsetted we r

furry
happy for u!

Miss Isis anna Izabella

Rachel H.

www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine

Old May 19th 04, 12:50 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

TV breathes a sigh of relief anna is even more proud of his lady...

Well, my handsome boycat, I believe I'm going to drop in on
Lilith Kitten's party. Why don't you drop by Sammy and
Tiger's party and have some fun yourself? Then we can maybe
go out for dinner and drinks and smurgles after the parties
are over.

Cleopatra
giving TV a headbutt and a cheekrub

Old May 19th 04, 04:09 AM
Miss Violette

TV cheekrubs his lady cat puts her in the porter and then goes in and
arrives at the door to Sammy's parti, I iz wif sammy anna Tiger... TV
isimpressed by the large bouncercat,
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old May 19th 04, 06:13 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze rememfurs youze Isis and Izabella. Welcome again.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old May 19th 04, 10:54 PM
Rachel

Wez we remembers u guyz tu! How are u?

Miss Isis anna Izabella (super happy dat so many of der old friends remember
dem)
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine