Sammy & Lillith....

Old May 6th 04, 09:53 PM
Blurbubble

Default Sammy & Lillith....

....sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

---

Old May 6th 04, 11:22 PM
ChildFree23

...sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

[Lilith and Sammy don't hear a thing, because they're in Lost Wages watching
an all feline cast of Cats. They're also nipped up the wazoo!]

Old May 7th 04, 04:10 AM
Amelia T Cat

...sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

giggle That's funny! Sammy really *does* deserve to be razzed a
little, doesn't he?

Amelia

Old May 7th 04, 02:08 PM
ChildFree23

...sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

giggle That's funny! Sammy really *does* deserve to be razzed a
little, doesn't he?

Sammy! Your sisfur is saying mean things about you!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 8th 04, 04:39 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy! Your sisfur is saying mean things about you!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

sigh I know, she always duz. Dat's why I call her Ameliagrump. I fink
she's just jealous of mine sleekness and mine purty, soft orange furs.

Sammy Kitten

Old May 8th 04, 03:14 PM
ChildFree23

Sammy! Your sisfur is saying mean things about you!

sigh I know, she always duz. Dat's why I call her Ameliagrump. I fink
she's just jealous of mine sleekness and mine purty, soft orange furs.

Kitty Schottland hisses at me efurry time she walks past me. I try to swipe
at her or chase her down the hall, but I get scolded by The PawPaw. He says
I should be nicer to her, because she's fourteen years old -- and I'm only
three.

Oooh! The intermission is over! The show is starting again!

Lilith Kitten

Old May 8th 04, 11:26 PM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
...sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

[Lilith and Sammy don't hear a thing, because they're in Lost Wages

watching
an all feline cast of Cats. They're also nipped up the wazoo!]

**sniggrin** sings lowder

SAMMY ANNA LILITH..SITTIN INNA TREE - KAY. EYE. ESS.ESS.EYE.ENN.JEEEEEEEEEEE

**chukkall**

Clarence

---

Old May 8th 04, 11:28 PM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
...sittin inna tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **snigga**

Clarence (feelin misscheevus)

giggle That's funny! Sammy really *does* deserve to be razzed a
little, doesn't he?

Amelia

He shoor duz! Cummon, joyn in da song wif me - anna da uffur kitteez shud
joyn in azwell. Weez shud start a Kitteez Korrus anna den thayall heer us!

Clarence (in a cheekee mooed)

---

Old May 9th 04, 01:44 AM
Amelia T Cat

He shoor duz! Cummon, joyn in da song wif me - anna da uffur kitteez shud
joyn in azwell. Weez shud start a Kitteez Korrus anna den thayall heer us!

Clarence (in a cheekee mooed)

Excellent idea! My hoomins are always telling me that I've got a good
singing voice, so I'd be glad to help sing.

Amelia

Old May 9th 04, 10:37 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette laughs out loud at her friend Clarence... you are such a fun
cat
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message ...