Kwyet Sundae Mornin'

Old May 23rd 04, 05:18 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Kwyet Sundae Mornin'

Meowmie gotted up earlee an lef da howze, an cayme bak in haffa hower
smellin liyke wet mowedup grazz. We wuz stunned, beclawz usuwallee she
iz much lazeer den dat onna Sundae! Now she haz collapsez by da 'pooter.

An Junior iz alternating hurkin an poopin onna carpit (we'z tellin
tayles, now!). He hazza catsipatshyun purroblem. Meowmie wuz feedin
him olive oil lazt niyte (well, tryin tu, he wuznt sure he liyked it, he
luffz mineral oil but we iz owta dat) an alzo petroleum jelly tu try tu
loosen him up.

Baby iz curled up inna sleepin bag lyke she offen duz, beclawz den she
finks da hoomin cant see hur. Effurywun elze iz loungin arownd da howze
on variouz purchez, watchin da wurld go by owt da windoes.

Weze gonna go poor sum tee intu Meowmie, an see if we ken bring hur bak
tu lyfe.

Da Reporturs at da Howze uf Koster
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****