possible good cat beds at Michaels Arts & Crafts stores (U.S.)

Old July 29th 04, 08:58 PM
Jo Firey

Default possible good cat beds at Michaels Arts & Crafts stores (U.S.)

I'm going to have to try this. But my two think wicker is only good for one
thing so we will see how it goes.

Jo
"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Hi all,

Just wanted to let ya'll know I was at Michaels' Arts and Crafts store
yesterday and they have some really cute wicker laundry baskets (oval)

about
2 feet across and 1 foot tall that could double as cat beds. I saw these
several weeks ago for $4 each and bought two to try them out -- put old
sheets in them and stuck them under my coffee table and voila, at least 3

of
my 5 love them. I remember someone else had posted about a similar

laundry
basket idea (CATherine was it you?) from another store earlier in the

year.
Anyway, these wicker baskets are now on sale for $1.99 each through
Saturday, so for those of you in the U.S. who have access to Michaels, you
might check it out.

Christine