Humor--How to Bathe a Cat

Old March 31st 04, 02:58 AM
Jennifer Winters

Default Humor--How to Bathe a Cat

HOW TO BATHE THE CAT

1. Thoroughly clean toilet.
2. Lift both lids and add shampoo.
3. Find and soothe cat as you carry him to bathroom.
4. In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids, and stand on
top...so cat cannot escape.
5. The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore ruckus from
inside toilet, cat is enjoying this).
6. Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse, which is quite
effective. Cat is too big to go anywhere.
7. Have someone open outside door, stand as far from toilet as possible, and
quickly lift both lids.
8. Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where he will air
dry. Cat will return when hungry.

Sincerely,

The Dog

--
Jennifer Winters
Nerd in babe's clothing

Old March 31st 04, 04:17 PM
TCS

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:58:52 GMT, Jennifer Winters wrote:
HOW TO BATHE THE CAT

I give my cat a bath once a year, but the fur always sticks to my tongue.
-- steve martin