(OT) Hilarious!

Old September 17th 05, 02:42 PM
Pat

Default (OT) Hilarious!

Apparently this stuff has been around for a while but I only just found it.
And I laughed until I nearly choked!!

Airport PA announcement pranks:

http://ourpointlesslives.com/announcements/

Old September 17th 05, 03:21 PM
Gabey8

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:42:51 -0500, Pat wrote:

Apparently this stuff has been around for a while but I only just found it.
And I laughed until I nearly choked!!

Airport PA announcement pranks:

http://ourpointlesslives.com/announcements/

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LMHO, those are great!

Here's an archived news article about a race horse whose owners thought
they'd try something like this. They tried to register a horse with the
name "Sofacanfast" (sounds like "So *$&%ing Fast").

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...&hl=en&start=1

or http://tinyurl.com/9forr

Donna, Captain, and Stanley
Old September 18th 05, 05:47 AM
William Hamblen

On 2005-09-17, Pat wrote:
Apparently this stuff has been around for a while but I only just found it.
And I laughed until I nearly choked!!

Airport PA announcement pranks:

http://ourpointlesslives.com/announcements/

Long years ago I was at O'Hare Airport, Chicago, in the small hours of
the morning when someone held a Laughing Bag to the PA mic. For those
who have forgotten, the Laughing Bag was a red cloth bag with a mechanical
device inside that made a raucous laughing noise when you picked it up.

Apparently you can still buy them: http://www.prankplace.com/laughbag.htm.

--
The night is just the shadow of the Earth.