*ping* Pit0.0nya

Old August 29th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default *ping* Pit0.0nya

Mine deer an mots apweesheated Pi2nya:

Our winking party is naow compweet and is as fowwows:

1 bryde
1 gwoom
1 mayd ob honnur
1 bessesst man
4 brydzmayds
4 uhshurz
1 fwower gurl
2 trayn barers
2 coller barerz
plus da offisheater (Amelia)

ahem..ai hoap ai diddent furgitted ennybuddy.
I wooked at dis pways fur da outfits: http://www.hawaiianclothing.com/trmu3.html

Fur minesefl I hab chozin da numfur wun awl wite muumuu.
Doo yoo fink usses shud git four muumuuz ob diffrent colorz fur da
brydzmayds, or shud da brydzmayds an mayd ob honner eech chooz dere
own? Dey ar awl so wuvwy itz diffycult to chooz. I majjin da fwowwer
gurrl wil ware wite.

In addishun to da dwessez we wil need 6 vayels to dekrate plus mine
own, an I wil need a furry long twayn.

Fangyu fur yu help an I hoap dis infurmayshun is nuff.

MeOwy
Dere ar menz shurtz to match sum ob da muumuuz.
Old August 29th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:40:38 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy
wrote:

[...]

i will be da fudz taster. after i eet da kake yew will gnow iffin it
iz gudgud.
beauty
Old August 30th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

beauty- Hide quoted text -

Dat iz sew thotful ob yoursefl, Beauty. I wil poot yoo on da list ob
da winking party.
wud yoo wike to be a brydzmayd an awso wok down da isle?
MeOwy, sew happy to hab a fudz tayzter
Old August 30th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

i is a gud made. fangu.
beauty
Old September 6th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

U R in charj.
Sundance an udderz kan hewlp in da Booteek.
juzt ordur online an credit da booteek furr da mark-op.
U R a gudgud orginizeer!
--
Pitô.ônya

Ping Dan M ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 3 January 19th 09 11:42 PM
Ping Dan M. Gandalf Cat community 8 December 3rd 08 11:04 PM
ping: BEV Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 2 May 27th 06 05:14 AM
ping: BEV Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 3 May 26th 06 06:02 AM