hello we is new!!

Old April 11th 04, 11:49 AM
Amanda Behrends

Default hello we is new!!

Hello our felines frends.
it iz i Bear Bum and my side kick Missy Moo. ( yez i no my humanz have no
idear bout namin us. Poor thingz.
We iz just sayen hi and hopen that we can make summ frends.
We live in a houze and our humanz have other animalz too. They hav Quackers
(Ducks) and Booaghss (Chickens).
Theyz are intrestin enuf.
We rrr hopen to find sum frends.
Please email us
Bear Bum and Missy Moo

We send photo if you reply to us

Live long and happy lives my friends

Old April 12th 04, 02:42 AM
Sylvia M

Hiya Bear Bum and Missy Moo.
I yam Dyna Mo/Mite,
kuz I yam uh dynamo dynamite kinda Maine Coon kitty.
I way sebenteenannahaff powndz, buttid I yam not effin fluffy.
I yam an innysyde kitty.

Welkum tu da groop, just jump intu watzeffurr goin on.
Wee hab funfunfun heer!!!

Dyna, entuzyaztikkullee

Paw ezz: sum kitteez spel beterer.

Old April 12th 04, 02:46 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Hello our felines frends.
it iz i Bear Bum and my side kick Missy Moo. ( yez i no my humanz have no
idear bout namin us. Poor thingz.
We iz just sayen hi and hopen that we can make summ frends.
We live in a houze and our humanz have other animalz too. They hav Quackers
(Ducks) and Booaghss (Chickens).
Theyz are intrestin enuf.
We rrr hopen to find sum frends.
Please email us
Bear Bum and Missy Moo

We send photo if you reply to us

Hello, Bear Bum and Missy Moo! I'z is Tabitha Kitten, and I'z a fluffy
black longhaired kitten, almost a year old. I live with two older
sisfurs (Cleopatra - actually, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat -
, a silver longhair girl almost 10 years old, Amelia, a shorthair
tortoiseshell girl who is 4 years old, and wif my younger brofur, Sammy.
Sammy is almost a month older than me, and is a orange tabby.

We lives wif a couple of hoomins in southern Catifurnia. Our Paw drives
a big truck and we sometimes teleports over to his truck to keep an eye
on him.

Our Unca Pat lives a couple of miles from us, and he has an old cat
named Samantha, a d*g named Maggie, and a bunch of turkeybirds and
quailbirds.

What kinds of things do you like to do?

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 12th 04, 04:26 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

HiHi Bear Bum anna Missy Moo!

I'ze Anaïs, anna I'ze a twee yeer old girlcat. I'ze a Persian anna liff
in Mew Joisey, neer Mew Yawk Ciddy. I'ze an onlycat, anna furry petite. I'ze
pleezed to make yur akwaintenz!

Dis is a furry, furry nice groop. Ize haffa a winkwink dat I'ze met
heer, an datz Tiger, da hansum kitty neks to me.

Pleeze join usses inna won uv our 'venturez.

My pikshure is heer: http://www.electric-ink.com/anais.html
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs