Walk of Remembrance question

Old September 9th 16, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Walk of Remembrance question

I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
doggie added to the walk.

Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.

Sammy
Old September 11th 16, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
doggie added to the walk.

Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.

Sammy

I don't know either but I saved my notes on how to do the ceremony
itself.

Old September 19th 16, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

We haz free kitties tu add tu da list, onli wun is frum ower howse. Hoo do we
tell?

Snowball

In article , Samuel Redcat Mahoney says...

Old September 19th 16, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Fangu furry much!

Snowball

In article , Samuel Redcat Mahoney says...

Since Melissa went to da Bridge to be wif her kitties, da Walk of
Remembrance page has moved. It is now at
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html.

Unnerneath the walk is a mailto: link to send updates to da wall. Da
email address is . If you'z email Jan at dat
address her will make da needed changes.