NEW WARNING FOR CAT-OWNERS (not! - JOKE)

Old March 28th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Ketzl's Dad

Default NEW WARNING FOR CAT-OWNERS (not! - JOKE)

I want to alert you all to atpotential terrible scam I have come across
(along with a disturbing revelation about Ketzl.)

Today Ketzl got an e-mail (seriously! It was addressed to him) from Chase
Bank alerting him to the probability that his account at Chase had been
compromised!

(I didn't even know he had an account at Chase.)

It instructed him to follow a web link and having done so, to reenter all his
personal information: his Name, ID, PIN, Account number and Password;
otherwise they would have to "freeze his account" and he wouldn't have access
to his money.

This is very disturbing.

I knew about his account at Charles Schwab, but not his Chase account.

Do you think he's holding out on me?

Bewa your charming fuzzy felines may be doing the same!!

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 29th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
AZ Nomad

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:37:51 GMT, Ketzl's Dad wrote:

I want to alert you all to atpotential terrible scam I have come across
(along with a disturbing revelation about Ketzl.)

Today Ketzl got an e-mail (seriously! It was addressed to him) from Chase
Bank alerting him to the probability that his account at Chase had been
compromised!

(I didn't even know he had an account at Chase.)

It instructed him to follow a web link and having done so, to reenter all his
personal information: his Name, ID, PIN, Account number and Password;
otherwise they would have to "freeze his account" and he wouldn't have access
to his money.

This is very disturbing.

I knew about his account at Charles Schwab, but not his Chase account.

Do you think he's holding out on me?

Bewa your charming fuzzy felines may be doing the same!!

Top Ten Signs Your Cat Has
Learned Your Internet Password

10. E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
9. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
8. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like
alt.drugs.recreational.catnip.
7. Your web browser has a new home page: http://www.feline.com/.
6. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange
aroma of tuna.
5. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of
"CyberDog."
4. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
3. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and
WarCat II.
2. On IRC you're known as the IronMouser.

.... and the Number 1 sign that
Your Cat Has Learned Your Internet Password ...

1. There are little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post.
Old March 29th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Ketzl's Dad wrote:

I want to alert you all to atpotential terrible scam I have come across
(along with a disturbing revelation about Ketzl.)

Today Ketzl got an e-mail (seriously! It was addressed to him) from Chase
Bank alerting him to the probability that his account at Chase had been
compromised!

(I didn't even know he had an account at Chase.)

It instructed him to follow a web link and having done so, to reenter all his
personal information: his Name, ID, PIN, Account number and Password;
otherwise they would have to "freeze his account" and he wouldn't have access
to his money.

This is very disturbing.

I knew about his account at Charles Schwab, but not his Chase account.

Do you think he's holding out on me?

Bewa your charming fuzzy felines may be doing the same!!

They haven't quite gotten around to sending e-mails to my
cats, but I really am astonished to discover how many of my
(non-existent) accounts with banks I never even heard of
have been accessed by unauthorized people (even some in
foreign countries)!

Old March 29th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Jane

I knew about his account at Charles Schwab, but not his Chase account.

Do you think he's holding out on me?

Bewa your charming fuzzy felines may be doing the same!!

ROFL! Thanks for the best laugh I've had in ages.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old March 31st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
chatnoir

On Mar 29, 1:01 am, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
[...]

Boy, and I have not even read the ones that say that I have won a
lottery I never even Participated in! Have never opened them. I have
no idea what the scam is!