Kitty Schottland Update - Sunday, 12/31

Old December 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Kitty Schottland Update - Sunday, 12/31

Good evening, everyone. My sister has decided to take Kitty to
TED's first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment. When
TED's staff hears that Kitty's been drinking excessively and had
hardly eaten all weekend, she'll be taken almost right away.

I really don't know what's going to happen, so if anykitty wants
to teleport over to keep her company -- especially Lewi and
Dinky -- she would appreciate it furry much. I am refraining
from speculating at my sister's request.

Thank you,
Debby Hanoka
dhanoka at earthlink dot net

Old December 21st 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 21, 6:27 pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Good evening, everyone. My sister has decided to take Kitty to
TED's first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment. When
TED's staff hears that Kitty's been drinking excessively and had
hardly eaten all weekend, she'll be taken almost right away.

I really don't know what's going to happen, so if anykitty wants
to teleport over to keep her company -- especially Lewi and
Dinky -- she would appreciate it furry much. I am refraining
from speculating at my sister's request.

Ant Debby, wee will continue purring frum heer as her closer frins
will wanna be dere.

--
Maggy May four hur House

Old December 21st 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"ChildFree23" wrote:

Good evening, everyone. My sister has decided to take Kitty to
TED's first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment. When
TED's staff hears that Kitty's been drinking excessively and had
hardly eaten all weekend, she'll be taken almost right away.

Debby, all of us here will be purring and praying for Kitty to be fine.
We're hoping that whatever is wrong will be minor and easily treated.

Dan
Old December 22nd 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hoomanz!!! Auntie debby, luk in da korner where Kity Scholltand is sleeping.
Lewi and Dinky along wiff Sassy da Dog and Piglet are dere. Dey mus be
hidden hind sumphin so u kant see demselves but dey has been dere all nite.
O T wanting Auntie Debbie to know KS 's cat family kame rite away when dey
knew dat KS waz haffing troublez.
news

Old December 22nd 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi moves closer to Kitty Schottland and Dinky moves to her other side.
They are both worried about her and want her to know that her Cat family is
there. Piglet sits close by offering warm nip soup from time to time which
it appears KS really doesn't want.

Tears toll down Dinky's cheeks. Daddi Lewi don let nuffin happenz ta
herselfz, we luvs her so and so duz all her frenz in da kommunitee. I know
dem is purrink hard for herselfz.

Lewi puts his paw on Dinky's back and tells him that Bast has the choice now
and that all we can do is ask that his meowmie be held close to Bast and his
human family be held in the purs and prayers of their friends. Lewi turns
so Dinky does not see the tears and fear in his own eyes.

Old December 22nd 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

My sister has decided to take Kitty to TED's
first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment.

Purrs 4 Sec'y of Elder Kitties:

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

"Lovable Louise"

Old December 22nd 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Good evening, everyone. My sister has decided to take Kitty
TED's first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment.
When
TED's staff hears that Kitty's been drinking excessively and
had
hardly eaten all weekend, she'll be taken almost right away.

I really don't know what's going to happen, so if anykitty
wants
to teleport over to keep her company -- especially Lewi and
Dinky -- she would appreciate it furry much. I am refraining
from speculating at my sister's request.

Ant Debby, wee will continue purring frum heer as her closer
frins
will wanna be dere.

--
Maggy May four hur House

You can teleport over for a visit, if you'd like. The PawPaw is
asleep, so he won't even know I've got comapny.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old December 22nd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Good evening, everyone. My sister has decided to take Kitty
TED's first thing tomorrow morning, without an appointment.
When
TED's staff hears that Kitty's been drinking excessively and
had
hardly eaten all weekend, she'll be taken almost right away.

Debby, all of us here will be purring and praying for Kitty to
be fine.
We're hoping that whatever is wrong will be minor and easily
treated.

Thank you, Dan.

Debby

Old December 22nd 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Sorry, O.T. She's in the PawPaw's bedroom and the door is closed
so I wasn't able to see all her visitors.

Thank you everyone for teleporting over.

Miss Debby