Louise Appoints

Old November 17th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Louise Appoints Sekretarys

* I fink we needz tu haf a Secretary uf Elder Kitteez. *Sumkat hoo iz
* innarested in lukkin affur da needz uf VOCs (UB ~ That's what Bert
* was, correct?), DOCs and SOCs, et al.
*
* Uf korz, I fullee eggspeck kitteez wike mine frend Kitty Schottland tu
* eggsprezz innarest in bein' da Secy. uf Elder Kitteez, tuu.
*
* --- Onyx, DOC (age 14)

DOC & SOC = 10, VC = 15, EC = 20 (lyke Bert)

I wayt & see if KS inturestid.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Secretary of Elder Kittiez? Fangu for thinking of me, Mr. Onyx. Yes,
Purresident Louise, I'm interested and do think I'm qualified for the
position. I'm almost ninteen people years old!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Old November 17th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Louise Appoints

Datz were me n Tabitha taked our hummymoon en Sept.
Et is a furry nise pwace.
Mosey

Ize wanna be diplocat to da moon. Meowmie kin help cuz she noze bout moon
roks.

Booker

Adam wrote:
Offishul Purresidental appoyntments:

Wascal Sec'y of the Exterior
Beauty Sec'y of Foods

Efektiv immedatly!

Who want b Diplocat & to where?

"Lovable Louise"

Old November 19th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Louise Appoints Diplocats

On Nov 16, 3:38*pm, Adam wrote:
* I wanna bee a Diplocat tew Kanickda
*
* Mosey

* Ide luff tu be diplocat tu Mexico. Ize can see it from my howse!
*
* Lucy

* Ize wanna be diplocat to da moon. Meowmie kin help cuz she noze bout
* moon roks.
*
* Booker

OK, Mosey, Lucy, Booker appointed!

PurrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!

Lucy
Old November 19th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Debby Hanoka wrote:
I fink we needz tu haf a Secretary uf Elder Kitteez. Sumkat hoo iz
innarested in lukkin affur da needz uf VOCs (UB ~ That's what Bert
was, correct?), DOCs and SOCs, et al.

Uf korz, I fullee eggspeck kitteez wike mine frend Kitty Schottland tu
eggsprezz innarest in bein' da Secy. uf Elder Kitteez, tuu.

--- Onyx, DOC (age 14)

DOC & SOC = 10, VC = 15, EC = 20 (lyke Bert)

I wayt & see if KS inturestid.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Secretary of Elder Kittiez? Fangu for thinking of me, Mr. Onyx. Yes,
Purresident Louise, I'm interested and do think I'm qualified for the
position. I'm almost ninteen people years old!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Onyx, OK w/you if KS 'pointed bec. older?

L.
Old November 19th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi beams with pride and heads for the boutique to ask Ptunia what an
appropriate gift for the occasion would be.

Old November 20th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[...]

Datz kewl wif mineownself. Mebbee, iffin KS iz lukkin' fur a
Depucat
(UB ~ Deputy), I'z kin be Depucat Secatery uf Elder Kittiez.

--- Onyx

Yes, Mr. Onyx, I would be honored to have you as my Depucat
Secatery Of Elder Kittiez.

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Loveable Louise? Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_] Cat community 0 July 24th 08 03:19 PM
Louise Pome Adam Cat community 14 August 17th 07 12:16 AM
HKC Endorses Louise Adam Cat community 9 August 22nd 06 01:33 AM
To Allegra G. and Louise S. Rubin Allegra and Louise's Santa Cat community 12 December 17th 03 01:03 AM
Louise Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 4 August 25th 03 04:14 AM