Purr request

Old August 16th 03, 10:04 PM
Sam Nash

It's late for pre-dental purrs, but have some purrs for a quick post-dental
recovery.
Sam
"rrb_041303" wrote in message
I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
hear all is well from the vet.

I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
water away a little while ago.

Richard

Old August 16th 03, 10:46 PM
Tanada

rrb_041303 wrote:

Andy is home now. He was not very happy on the way home. He was hissing
and growling at me, and anyone who came near. But I think that is part
of the anesthetic that hasn't fully worn off yet. He is still a bit
groggy and stumbling a little. But he at least felt good to play foot
tag with Mary through the gates. His teeth are fine now.But he did have
a touch of gingivitus so I was given Baytril to give him once a day for
a week.

I have no idea about the taste of baytril, but my cats are fed Hills
Science Diet Hairball control. they all seem to like it well enough.
Or at least they're chubby (ok, Pine Cone, fluffy) enough that I'm not
worried about any of them starving in the next day or two.

Continued Purrs and healing thoughts for Andy to feel better and to
forgive you the trip to TED.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine