Tribyoot tu Anti Marcia an P.C.

Old October 27th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Default Tribyoot tu Anti Marcia an P.C.

A tabby and white gurl walks to the podium and begins to speak…

Myne mommy hab writed a liddle sumfing:

I met Marcia in 2000 and visited her several times over the next few
years. She was a neighborhood activist and well known on the Lower
East Side. At first she was able to get out and go to Kami's and to
Bev's in NJ but as the years went by she became more and more
housebound. When I'd visit Marcia, P.C. would spend most of the time
in her "office" (sitting in the window behind the blinds). My desire
to hold and pet P.C. earned me the name "Anti Grabby."

Marcia was in and out of hospital and pretty much in bed at home. She
died very suddenly on December 2, 2006. She had no known family and
her activist friends organized a funeral attended by more than 100
people. Her friends also visited and fed P.C. and tried to find a new
home for her.

P.C. was very frail but a wonderful man named Roy adopted her and took
excellent care of her. She was looking a lot better when they found
she had cancer. Roy did everything possible for P.C. and gave her a
very happy last few months.

Marcia and P.C. and Little One are all together now, happy and
healthy. May her memory be a blessing.

Margaret, AKA Anti Grabby

Old October 27th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 2:30 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
That was purrfect, Tess.

Lucy

On Oct 27, 1:20 pm, Ms. Tess wrote:

[...]

Margaret, AKA Anti Grabby- Hide quoted text -

Dat waz a bewtiful tribyewt tu a wunnurful ladee an hur kittiez Tess.
Tell yur meowmie she did gud. An so did yu.

Oz, fur DaRennieKidz

Old October 27th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

That was a very fine tribute.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin
Old October 27th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Ms. Tess an Anti Margaret.
P.C. and Anti Marcia are indeed togethfurr at the Bridge now.
Tuxie kitty goes into respectful meatloaf, and purrsss some more
--
Pitô.ônya

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
[...]

, AKA Anti Grabby

Old October 27th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Her memry *is* a blessing. Fangu somuch fur giffing dis Tribyoot,
Tess, let yurmom no it wuz just purrfekt.

Mietze

Ms. Tess wrote:

[...]

Remove the first m to reply
Old October 28th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ms. Tess wrote:

[...]

Excellent tribute, Anti Grabby.
Kami
Old October 28th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Thatz a furry fine tribute Anti Grabby. Aunti Marcia, PC and Little One are
indeed together and all are happy and healthy. Aunti Marcia and family were
ourz Sekrit Santas one year and Ize was so sorry when Ize learned of her
death.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 31st 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats bow theirz headz wif respekt... Tiger lukz up atta brige anna sighs
Ms. Tess wrote in message
[...]

anti-social cat kitkat via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 October 27th 06 06:33 AM
anti-social cat kitkat via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 0 October 26th 06 03:04 AM
Anti-Boredom Commercial Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 19 February 15th 06 07:57 PM
Deer Anti Kami KS Cat community 6 October 20th 03 12:03 PM
For Anti Kami Carol Cat community 1 October 1st 03 11:12 PM