MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Old October 8th 14, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Yes, ma'am, I have added those Honoree names, and their bricks are in place on the Walk.

Deer Azad, mine Uncl Bill is two stoopid to see da list. Is WooToo, House ob Reich, on da list?

--

Squeakytoy for her Hous

Ohdear [blush].
I added Woo Too, but used yourmom's House of name by mistake.
I will correct dis, and am furry sorry for guessing wrong.

Azad

Old October 8th 14, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:15:54 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
Yes, ma'am, I have added those Honoree names, and their bricks are in place on the Walk.

Deer Azad, mine Uncl Bill is two stoopid to see da list. Is WooToo, House ob Reich, on da list?

--

Squeakytoy for her Hous

Ohdear [blush].

I added Woo Too, but used yourmom's House of name by mistake.

I will correct dis, and am furry sorry for guessing wrong.

Dare is gno need to be sorry. She is gnapping in her Mommy's arms and nuffing will hurted herseff.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
Old October 8th 14, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:58:30 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:58:01 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:

On Monday, October 6, 2014 5:33:02 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Oh, fangu, Azad! I wuz furry worried abowt dis. Yoo haz da most impurrtint part of da Ball. I furgit how we did it befur. Shud I make my welkummin speech, and den let yoo kall da namez, or duz I kall da namez, or whut? I wud be furry happee fur yoo to do it if yoo wantz to, but yoo kan deside.

Rebecca

It would be an honor, ma'am, to Call the Names after your speech.

Azad

(I pollogize for mine first attempt at answering you, ma'am.

I was using something dat did not let me edit, so it was tootoo long and messy.)

Datz kwite alrite, Azad. Can I aks fur two namez to be addid to da list? One iz Xander -- I duzn't know hizown howse name, but I fingk we kan call hizself House of Rankin. Da uther is Little Kitty, House of Steele -- she wuz sort uv a kuzzin to Sundance an me, kuz she livved wif owrown sekkaterry's sisfur. I wud apurrsheayte deze too bein added to da list. Fangu!

Rebecca

With a lurch Misty's Teleporter heads off to the Jellicle Ball, and set for the Coordinates that were given and locked on to the tracking beacon. The next thing Misty knows is the Teleporter is touching down -- hitting -- somewhere. Opening the door, Misty is surrounded by beauty. Noise off in the distance tells her she must be in the right place and she goes off in search of its source.

The first cat she sees is is quite harried. "Rebecca!!! You need not worry about the calling of names until AFTER midnight and just before the Jellicle Moon is ready to set. Don't worry I'm sure you will do an excellent job. Now for two questions: Have you seen Amelia T. Cat and can you direct me to where the Sign In Book is located??

Misty, Mistress of the Night
Old October 8th 14, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

With a lurch Misty's Teleporter heads off to the Jellicle Ball, and set for the Coordinates that were given and locked on to the tracking beacon. The next thing Misty knows is the Teleporter is touching down -- hitting -- somewhere. Opening the door, Misty is surrounded by beauty. Noise off in the distance tells her she must be in the right place and she goes off in search of its source.

The first cat she sees is is quite harried. "Rebecca!!! You need not worry about the calling of names until AFTER midnight and just before the Jellicle Moon is ready to set. Don't worry I'm sure you will do an excellent job. Now for two questions: Have you seen Amelia T. Cat and can you direct me to where the Sign In Book is located??

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Hi, Misty, and welcome. I'm here!

Amelia
Old October 9th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
Oh, fangu, Azad! I wuz furry worried abowt dis. Yoo haz da most
impurrtint part of da Ball. I furgit how we did it befur. Shud I
make my welkummin speech, and den let yoo kall da namez, or duz I
kall da namez, or whut? I wud be furry happee fur yoo to do it if
yoo wantz to, but yoo kan deside.

Rebecca

It would be an honor, ma'am, to Call the Names after your speech.

Azad

(I pollogize for mine first attempt at answering you, ma'am.
I was using something dat did not let me edit, so it was tootoo long
and messy.)

Kin I ask fur a doggie?

PeBo, house of Evetta, age 17.

He is survived bai 3 kittahs and a 2 foot who all grieve.

Old October 9th 14, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:52:38 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

Kin I ask fur a doggie?

PeBo, house of Evetta, age 17.

He is survived bai 3 kittahs and a 2 foot who all grieve.

--

Of course.
PeBo's brick has been placed with the greatest respect and he will be included in da Final Calling of Names.

Azad
Old October 9th 14, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:10:43 PM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
With a lurch Misty's Teleporter heads off to the Jellicle Ball, and set for the Coordinates that were given and locked on to the tracking beacon. The next thing Misty knows is the Teleporter is touching down -- hitting -- somewhere. Opening the door, Misty is surrounded by beauty. Noise off in the distance tells her she must be in the right place and she goes off in search of its source.

The first cat she sees is is quite harried. "Rebecca!!! You need not worry about the calling of names until AFTER midnight and just before the Jellicle Moon is ready to set. Don't worry I'm sure you will do an excellent job. Now for two questions: Have you seen Amelia T. Cat and can you direct me to where the Sign In Book is located??

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Hi, Misty, and welcome. I'm here!

Amelia

Hi Amelia. Is there anything that needs to be done?? Sorry I was late getting here, my teleporter has been giving me problems -- maybe it's waterlogged from all the rain in AZ. Bobcat stayed home with another migraine attack. I left him sleeping it off. Is there anything I can do? Do you know where the Sign in Book is located?!?
Old October 9th 14, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Hi Amelia. Is there anything that needs to be done?? Sorry I was late getting here, my teleporter has been giving me problems -- maybe it's waterlogged from all the rain in AZ. Bobcat stayed home with another migraine attack. I left him sleeping it off. Is there anything I can do? Do you know where the Sign in Book is located?!?

I think we're all set, Misty! Just enjoy yourself. But thanks for asking.

Amelia
Old October 9th 14, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

wrote:

[...]

Could you add anther name to the list of cats who have gone to RB azad
please?
Stosh, House of Singh, who went to Rainbow bridge in June, because of the
cancer monster. Stosh was 15 years old.
Fangu sew mutch,

Mosey

Old October 10th 14, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:38:11 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Could you add anther name to the list of cats who have gone to RB azad

please?

Stosh, House of Singh, who went to Rainbow bridge in June, because of the

cancer monster. Stosh was 15 years old.

Fangu sew mutch,

Mosey

Of, course, Mosey.
Stosh will be included in da Final Calling, and a brick will be added in a couple of minutes.

Azad