Opportunities lost (OT)

Old August 14th 03, 08:45 PM
Jo Firey

Default Opportunities lost (OT)

You are bad, very very bad.

But since Patty loves you anyway and you are kind to animals.....

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
"David Yehudah" wrote in message
Well, the state of California is in for it now. I only needed 66 more
signatures and $3449 to qualify for a spot on the ballot to run for
governor. Usually only 65 signatures are needed, but Patty said she was
going to vote against my being on the ballot. Also the filing fee is
$3500, but I only had a dollar's worth of change in my pocket when she
froze our checking account. Women!

I was doing fine until Patty found out I was running on a platform of
revoking women's right to vote. I mean, some of them actually voted for
Bush for president. So far none of the females I've talked to will admit
voting for Bush, but you know how sneaky women are.

What I think I'll do now is advertise through the porno web sites for
a write-in vote for moi. Women don't go to porno sites on their own and
men who do go there don't want their SO's to know. Thus on election day
men will sneak off and vote without telling their wives or girl friends,
and the females, not having a clue, won't bother to vote. It's a
win-win situation. And since the females won't vote, they'll get what
they deserve--i.e., lose the right to vote. I think I'll leave a
provision in the law where women who voted for me will retain the right
to vote if they sign a pledge to vote for me every time I'm up.

This being California, I think I'll appoint Pee-wee (Got a Grip on
Himself) Herman as Lieutenant Governor.

Whacha think?

--
Women should be obscene but not heard.
My wife comes with instructions--lots of instructions.

Old August 14th 03, 08:58 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

I was doing fine until Patty found out I was running on a platform of
revoking women's right to vote. I mean, some of them actually voted for
Bush for president. So far none of the females I've talked to will admit
voting for Bush, but you know how sneaky women are.

Not half as sneaky as a lot of the males of the species who voted for him!

personally I think Patty should stand for governor.

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 14th 03, 09:46 PM
Hopitus2

Opinion from the "hanging chad" state: with what you got running for guv in
your state, Dave, I'd recommend Cap'n Pine Cone, well-known to this ng as a
"no-nonsense" champion of the outlaw fringe element.......I'd vote for him
if we still lived in Golden State.

:
: Not half as sneaky as a lot of the males of the species who voted for him!
:
: personally I think Patty should stand for governor.
:
: Cheers, helen s ;-)
:
: ~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 14th 03, 10:11 PM
Tanada

Hopitus2 wrote:

Opinion from the "hanging chad" state: with what you got running for guv in
your state, Dave, I'd recommend Cap'n Pine Cone, well-known to this ng as a
"no-nonsense" champion of the outlaw fringe element.......I'd vote for him
if we still lived in Golden State.

I'd beat up those fools and idiots who don't believe in feline rights.
I'd make sure that all cats in the golden state (whatever that is) are
taken care of. I'd make sure that I have all the snacks and toys I
want. I'd be the fat cat around there. I'm rough, tough, and don't
take no guff.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. thinking.....
Old August 14th 03, 11:35 PM
Cheryl

David Yehudah wrote in
:

This being California, I think I'll appoint Pee-wee (Got a Grip on
Himself) Herman as Lieutenant Governor.

Whacha think?

Can we expect to see you on the GSN's "Who wants to be Governor of
California, The Debating Game" ?

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Old August 15th 03, 02:48 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:

I was doing fine until Patty found out I was running on a platform of
revoking women's right to vote. I mean, some of them actually voted for
Bush for president. So far none of the females I've talked to will admit
voting for Bush, but you know how sneaky women are.

Not half as sneaky as a lot of the males of the species who voted for him!

personally I think Patty should stand for governor.

Well, if Schwarzeneger were a Democrat, I might even vote for him!
(Assuming the recall actually goes through - I think a lot of people who
signed that petition were confused.)

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Stacey

"David Yehudah" wrote
SNIP What I think I'll do now is advertise through the porno web sites
for
a write-in vote for moi. Women don't go to porno sites on their own and
men who do go there don't want their SO's to know. Thus on election day
men will sneak off and vote without telling their wives or girl friends,
and the females, not having a clue, won't bother to vote. SNIP

Yes, but do we have to pay $29.95/month to vote, and will our vote
automatically renew after a month if we don't cancel our vote prior?

LOL.. *I'd* vote for you, only because the press conferences and press
releases would be so dang fun!!!!

Stacey (who only knows so much about porn site registrations from her DH)

Old August 15th 03, 08:03 PM
Dick C

David Yehudah wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Well, the state of California is in for it now. I only needed 66 more
signatures and $3449 to qualify for a spot on the ballot to run for
governor. Usually only 65 signatures are needed, but Patty said she was
going to vote against my being on the ballot. Also the filing fee is
$3500, but I only had a dollar's worth of change in my pocket when she
froze our checking account. Women!

Dave, you are the only reason I would move to California and vote.
Given the list of losers running for governor of your state, I wouldn't
want to live there on a bet.

--
Dick #1349
"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
Old August 15th 03, 09:30 PM
Dan Mahoney

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:03:53 -0000, Dick C
wrote:

Dave, you are the only reason I would move to California and vote.
Given the list of losers running for governor of your state, I wouldn't
want to live there on a bet.

Neither would many of us stuck with living here!

Tell you what, Dave - if you were running, I'd vote for you. Better
you than Ah-nold, or Gary Coleman, or .....

Dan
Old August 15th 03, 10:36 PM
Yoj

wrote:

Dave, you are the only reason I would move to California and vote.
Given the list of losers running for governor of your state, I

wouldn't
want to live there on a bet.

Neither would many of us stuck with living here!

Tell you what, Dave - if you were running, I'd vote for you. Better
you than Ah-nold, or Gary Coleman, or .....

Dan

Personally, I think it's too bad Peter Uberoth doesn't have a chance.
Remember the 1984 Olympics?

Joy