Fall Down, Go Boom -- Again!

Old November 16th 05, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fall Down, Go Boom -- Again!

I don't know what it is with me this year, but at least there was a
reason this time.

Cat puke. Yup, unnoticed cat puke. I'm walking through the kitchen
after cutting the top of my freezer pop (they help my throat), and
didn't see it on the floor between the kitchen and dining room.

All I remember is the going down, and banging various body parts on
the way. I did a number on my left arm, my right arm, and I think I
hit my back solidly on something. And, of course, my ankle doesn't
feel good either. It's too cold, and too late, and I'm too tired to
call the doctor. If I'm worse tomorrow (I hurt, and my back feels a
little numb, and I'm freaked out, of course, but I think I am okay?),
I will call or go to the ER. But for now, I'm going to go lay down
and play "Shining Force" on our old Sega Genesis while I eat candy
bars and pet the cats.

Of course, that's IF I can get the kittens out from behind the box
springs that has the hole in it that they can get in which DH SHOULD
have duck-taped by now and didn't.

Back. Had to rip apart part of the bottom material on the box spring
and pull poor Jack out like it was giving birth. Sigh.

Off to lay down (lie down? I always get those confused!).

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old November 16th 05, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs that you didn't injure yourself and that the aches and pains go away
quickly! For pulled muscles I've found that "BioFreeze" works well as do
"ThermaCare" pads.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 16th 05, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
[...]

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....mmer/index.htm
(genealogy) http://www.movieanimals.bravehost.com/ (The Violence
Against Animals in Movies Website)

There are only a few weeks left of this year, I do hope next year will be
better for you, surely it can't be any worse.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 16th 05, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Off to lay down

Ginger-lyn

Well my goodness!!!

You poor thing! That's horrible!

Yeah, I will say a prayer for you right now!
Done. I also prayed for your cat to stop puking.

Get Better!!!!

Bear

Old November 16th 05, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:39:21 GMT, yodeled:

[...]

Arrgh. What a year you've had, Ginger-lyn. Soothing purrs on the
way. BTW, the last time I fell down and really hurt myself--
bruised ribs-- I slipped on one of Stinky's toys.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 16th 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

WHAT POLITICIANS LIE no way what next the media
I wonder what Hillary tells Bill. oh she is just a friend

:-)
:-)
:-)
:-)