CALLING ALL KITTIES Jellicle Ball Oktober 14

Old October 8th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default CALLING ALL KITTIES Jellicle Ball Oktober 14

Here is a deskripshun of hotels ware we kin stay and hav thuh Ball.
And a diskription of thuh Acadia National Park too.

Kin sumbuddy help teleport dekorayshuns ofur? How about if thuh theme
iz:
A Noo Day iz Dawning (like in thuh Memreez song) or Ocean Sunrise?
Ize gonna paint a mural so my teleporter iz full.

Acacia House Hotel in downtown Bar Harbor, Maine's historic area. This
century-old Victorian home is set in a quiet tree-lined residential
neighborhood, conveniently located near shops, restaurants, the sea,
and Acadia National Park. From here you can easily walk throughout the
downtown Bar Harbor area. Explore the town pier and waterfront, dine
in one of Bar Harbor's fine restaurants, browse unique shops and
boutiques, visit museums, rent a bicycle or kayak, or enjoy a music
festival or band concert.

Other hotels menshun sunlit verandas, fuls brekfast and spa serices.

This is wot it sez about thuh Park: Asticou Terraces is one of those
very special places on Mount Desert Island that not very many people
know of. And so, lies part of its charm.Not far from Asticou Azalea
Garden in Northeast Harbor, on the east side of the protected harbor,
on the opposite side of the road is the beginning of a path that leads
up meandering terraced steps and slops to Thuya Lodge and Thuya
Garden. Thuya got its name from the abundance of white cedar located
in the area. As you climb the stairs and pathway, you quickly are
taken in by the majestic nature of the design and how it is one with
the location...for quiet reflection and enjoyment.

Little Kitty, wundering wae all thuh kitties are
Old October 8th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Kin sumbuddy help teleport dekorayshuns ofur? How about if thuh theme
iz:
A Noo Day iz Dawning (like in thuh Memreez song) or Ocean Sunrise?
Ize gonna paint a mural so my teleporter iz full.

Me an Ranger can port ofur decorayshuns. We'z gotz a extra-big 'porter.

Sammy
Old October 8th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 7, 7:57�pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Kin sumbuddy help teleport dekorayshuns ofur? �How about if thuh theme
iz:
A Noo Day iz Dawning (like in thuh Memreez song) or Ocean Sunrise?
Ize gonna paint a mural so my teleporter iz full.

Me an Ranger can port ofur decorayshuns. We'z gotz a extra-big 'porter.

Sammy

Oh that wud be grate! Hee are thuh big fishnets, starfisheez,
balloonz and sea shellz. Thre are also small portraitz of all thuh
honoreez and 316 lanternz. I think we kin borrow sum Maine rocks fur
thuh coastline.

Little Kitty, helping them load up
Old October 8th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Oh that wud be grate! Hee are thuh big fishnets, starfisheez,
balloonz and sea shellz. Thre are also small portraitz of all thuh
honoreez and 316 lanternz. I think we kin borrow sum Maine rocks fur
thuh coastline.

Little Kitty, helping them load up

[Sammy and Ranger help Little Kitty load up all the goodies onto a
freight tug. They get everything piled up neatly then secure the piles
with cargo straps. Once everything is loaded up Sammy starts up the tug,
revs the engine and pops the clutch, and the tug screeches into the
porter and out the other end.]

Ok Ranger, let's get dis stuff unloaded.

Sammy
Old October 8th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 7, 8:21�pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Oh that wud be grate! �Hee are thuh big fishnets, starfisheez,
balloonz and sea shellz. �Thre are also small portraitz of all thuh
honoreez and 316 lanternz. �I think we kin borrow sum Maine rocks fur
thuh coastline.

Little Kitty, helping them load up

[Sammy and Ranger help Little Kitty load up all the goodies onto a
freight tug. They get everything piled up neatly then secure the piles
with cargo straps. Once everything is loaded up Sammy starts up the tug,
revs the engine and pops the clutch, and the tug screeches into the
porter and out the other end.]

Ok Ranger, let's get dis stuff unloaded.

Sammy

Hi! That wuz kwik! Hav yew got a betteree chaarjer? My automatik
push button skaffold izn't werking and Ize want to git started on
paynting thuh mural. I alreddy put up anchor hookz in thuh ceiling to
hold thuh net fur thuh balloonz. Fangu frendz.

Little Kitty
Old October 8th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hi! That wuz kwik! Hav yew got a betteree chaarjer? My automatik
push button skaffold izn't werking and Ize want to git started on
paynting thuh mural. I alreddy put up anchor hookz in thuh ceiling to
hold thuh net fur thuh balloonz. Fangu frendz.

Little Kitty

We is glad to hepp out! Me an mine wink Lilith 'dopted Ranger, and we
tries to keep him bizee on helpful projects.

And yes, we'z gots a batteree charger. We can charge anyfing up to 5000
amp-hour batteries, like from heavy duty forklifts. I fink dat might
work fur your skaffold.

Sammy
Old October 8th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:49:53 -0700 (PDT), Little Kitty's nimble, little
paws typed:

Asticou Terraces is one of those
very special places on Mount Desert Island that not very many people
know of. And so, lies part of its charm.Not far from Asticou Azalea
Garden in Northeast Harbor, on the east side of the protected harbor,
on the opposite side of the road is the beginning of a path that leads
up meandering terraced steps and slops to Thuya Lodge and Thuya
Garden.

Mine hooman haz bee dere; in fack hed wood go to Maine effurry yeer
for meeny yeerz, but dat wuz yeerz ago, He still haz wunnerful
memoriez ov it, so I fins we kitties will luff it.

Besides, dey haff lopsterz dere! Ummmm, lopsterz!

I woodn't wurry 'bowt so few kittiez postink; da groop haz reeely
shrun in recent yeerz, but we still haz owr kommunity.

I'ze luking forward to da Ball!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/7/2008 11:27:58 PM
Old October 8th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"east side of the protected harbor,
on the opposite side of the road is the beginning of a path that leads
up meandering terraced steps and slops to Thuya Lodge and Thuya
Garden."...Dat seowndz lufferlee. Purrleeze buuk uh sweet wiff 2
ajoynink ruums wiff uh sittink ruum between.

Du eddur hotel hav uh Bawlruum?

--
Pit.nya

Old October 8th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Iz dat fur ussez, Sweetee? It sownz furry nice.

[Sundance goes to another room to make a private call.]

Hello, iz dis da Thuya Loj? Dis iz Sundance speekin. Myown furnancee, Miss
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee, juss bukt a sweet fur ussez fur da Jellicle Ball...
Yoo haz dat rezervashun? Gud. I wud like to arranj fur Miss Pitoonya's rum
to hav fresh fowlerz efurry day dat we iz dere. Kan yoo take kare uv dat?
Eggzellent, fangu furry much. Pleez charj dat to myown sekkaterry's toona
kard.

Sundance

Old October 8th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 9:08*pm, Little Kitty wrote:
On Oct 7, 7:57 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Kin sumbuddy help teleport dekorayshuns ofur? How about if thuh theme
iz:
A Noo Day iz Dawning (like in thuh Memreez song) or Ocean Sunrise?
Ize gonna paint a mural so my teleporter iz full.

Me an Ranger can port ofur decorayshuns. We'z gotz a extra-big 'porter.

Sammy

Oh that wud be grate! *Hee are thuh big fishnets, starfisheez,
balloonz and sea shellz. *Thre are also small portraitz of all thuh
honoreez and 316 lanternz. *I think we kin borrow sum Maine rocks fur
thuh coastline.

Little Kitty, helping them load up

Wascal and Missy port in to help. They work carefully so as not to
break any of the decorayshuns
Wascal: I duz haff too port hom befour da Ball an cleen mineself up.
Missy: Mee two butted wee gotz tim.

--
Will in New Haven