Buffy on the Window Sill

Old August 18th 15, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy on the Window Sill

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

Jill
Old August 19th 15, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_4_]

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:58:36 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window
Old August 19th 15, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window

There's no room to mount a cushion, and at any rate she's got her fill
of nice cushy furniture. I have no idea why she thought that narrow
ledge would be a good spot.

Jill
Old August 19th 15, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window

There's no room to mount a cushion, and at any rate she's got her fill of
nice cushy furniture. I have no idea why she thought that narrow ledge
would be a good spot.

Jill

If she's anything like our Agatha (who's an indoor cat and has never been
outside!) she looks out the window, sees all the birds, her tail wags
furiously and she pretends to be the greatest huntress of the century. :-).

Jay

Old August 19th 15, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window

There's no room to mount a cushion, and at any rate she's got her fill of
nice cushy furniture. I have no idea why she thought that narrow ledge
would be a good spot.

Jill

If she's anything like our Agatha (who's an indoor cat and has never been
outside!) she looks out the window, sees all the birds, her tail wags
furiously and she pretends to be the greatest huntress of the century. :-).

Jay

Buffy was once a feral so she's been outside but she was rescued as a
kitten. I adopted her after her owner died. She's been living as a
strictly an indoor cat most of her life, but she might remember the big
outdoors. Unlike Persia (RB) she doesn't make those chattery squeaky
sounds when she sees birds or squirrels. As for tail wagging, Buffy is
rather like a dog in that regard. She seems to wag her tail for no
apparent reason.

Jill
Old August 20th 15, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_4_]

wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window

There's no room to mount a cushion, and at any rate she's got her fill
of nice cushy furniture. I have no idea why she thought that narrow
ledge would be a good spot.

My Annie is like that - she prefers to choose her spots and furniture,
anything stuff I bought for her was of no interest whatsoever...

Old August 21st 15, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:

I wouldn't actually call it a window sill. It's more like decorative
molding/ledge in the corner behind my small desk. I was surprised she
managed to perch on it.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24x2ptl.jpg

From there she got an excellent view of all the birds flitting about in
the yard and the hummingbirds at the feeder.

All she needs now is a cushion put on something next to the window

There's no room to mount a cushion, and at any rate she's got her fill
of nice cushy furniture. I have no idea why she thought that narrow
ledge would be a good spot.

It's a cat-walk.

--
Joyce

The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a
sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. -- Michael McGarel