Proof that some people will steal anything

Old August 24th 15, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Proof that some people will steal anything

Saturday I did the cat boxes (I ususally do them Sunday but someone (I think Bonnie) had a touch of the runs so they needed doing)

As usual I emptied the soiled litter in 2 bin liners (if I only use one it's too heavy for me to cart downstairs and I don't want it splitting on the stairs- happened once took me hours to clean up) then washed the boxes, dried them off and put fresh litter down. Then hauled the 2 bags of soiled litter out to where we put out rubbish for collection

This morning both bags are gone! It's not the binmen as they come Thursday and if it was them they'd have picked up other rubbish bags

So I can only conclude someone stole 2 garbage bags of cat litter and used at that!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 24th 15, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 8/24/2015 12:38 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Saturday I did the cat boxes (I ususally do them Sunday but someone (I think Bonnie) had a touch of the runs so they needed doing)

As usual I emptied the soiled litter in 2 bin liners (if I only use one it's too heavy for me to cart downstairs and I don't want it splitting on the stairs- happened once took me hours to clean up) then washed the boxes, dried them off and put fresh litter down. Then hauled the 2 bags of soiled litter out to where we put out rubbish for collection

This morning both bags are gone! It's not the binmen as they come Thursday and if it was them they'd have picked up other rubbish bags

So I can only conclude someone stole 2 garbage bags of cat litter and used at that!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

LOL!

Once when we replaced our water heater, we put the old one out in front
with a "For Sale" sign taped to it. The next morning it was gone.
Old August 24th 15, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

I'm just waiting for the next media scare "Kids leave nitrous oxide alone....they say used kitty litter gets them higher"

Old August 25th 15, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
Saturday I did the cat boxes (I ususally do them Sunday but someone (I think
Bonnie) had a touch of the runs so they needed doing)

As usual I emptied the soiled litter in 2 bin liners (if I only use one it's
too heavy for me to cart downstairs and I don't want it splitting on the
stairs- happened once took me hours to clean up) then washed the boxes,
dried them off and put fresh litter down. Then hauled the 2 bags of soiled
litter out to where we put out rubbish for collection

This morning both bags are gone! It's not the binmen as they come Thursday
and if it was them they'd have picked up other rubbish bags

So I can only conclude someone stole 2 garbage bags of cat litter and used
at that!
________
That's really funny! Imagine their surprise when they opened the bags..

Tweed

Old August 25th 15, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

That reminds me, in my neighborhood there have been a number of thefts
where someone follows a delivery truck (postal service, Fedex, etc), and
when they put a package on someone's porch and then leave, the thief goes
up to the porch and takes it. It's happened a lot, to the point where I
now have anything that costs more than a certain amount delivered to my
office at work.

So I was reading about this on my neighborhood's web page, and people
were coming up with various creative ideas to foil the thieves. For
example, if they happen to be home when the package is delivered, they
quickly open the door, grab the box, and substitute a legit-looking box
addressed and stamped, etc., but filled with used kitty litter or
diapers, if those are available. I don't know if anyone actually did
it, but they had a lot of fun imagining the looks on the thieves faces
when they opened the box.

Being the paranoid that I am, I would be worried about retaliation, but
I really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and fantasies about it.

--
Joyce

Hey auto-correct, quit fixing all my swear words, you mother forklift.
- damnyouautocorrect.com
Old August 25th 15, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
the box.

Being the paranoid that I am, I would be worried about retaliation, but
I really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and fantasies about it.

--
Joyce

What sort of retaliation do you expect?

Armed men steal cat -L. Cat anecdotes 3 January 5th 06 06:04 PM
Armed men steal cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 January 5th 06 02:04 PM
Armed men steal cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 0 January 4th 06 01:45 PM
Armed men steal cat NMR Cat anecdotes 0 January 4th 06 01:56 AM
Proof... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 24 July 4th 04 09:31 PM