Amber doesn't feel well

Old February 9th 05, 06:56 PM
Mary

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Amber seems to be all better this morning. She came down on my bed when
I called her at 5:30 (a morning routine which she didn't do yesterday)
and ate a good breakfast.

Oh good!

Old February 10th 05, 03:51 AM
Slimpickins

**You obviously don't know what you are talking about, twit.

ML

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
The rabies shot is not toxic and definately needs to be given to cats.

Don't
listen to this troll.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
***The rabies shot is highly toxic. I persoanally quit giving the rabie
(booster) shot to my now deceased cat, Blue, after he was @ 10 years

old.
He
lived to be 19 1/2, and just* passed away on Nov. 20th-04. Anyway, I had
immediately noticed that it always made him very sick. Don't even get me
started about the horrible effects that the feline leukemia shot had on
him.
Blue was always a mainly indoors cat, though I would let him out daily,
while closely supervising him in my large, privacy fenced backyard to

soak
up the sun, get needed excercise and fresh air.

ML

Old February 10th 05, 03:57 AM
Cat Protector

I have 3 cats and all of them have had the rabies shot. Cats need to have it
but of course you seem to think otherwise. How did you come to the
conclusion that the rabies shot is highly toxic and therefore not needed?

Old February 10th 05, 03:57 AM
kitkat

Slimpickins wrote:
**You obviously don't know what you are talking about, twit.

NAMECALLING? Slim! How rude and uncouth of you!

/eye roll

BE the example!
Old February 10th 05, 04:25 AM
Rhonda

Glad she's feeling better! It's always a relief to see that spark in
their eyes again.

We plan to get the distemper shot for our cats about every 3-5 years. I
think distemper is one of those things that is everywhere, I've read
that you can even bring it into the house on shoes. We aren't getting
rabies shots regularly for ours (maybe just once when they are young.)
They are all indoors, and our county does not require it. We live 2
miles from the county line -- and the next one over does require it.

Rhonda

---MIKE--- wrote:

Amber seems to be all better this morning. She came down on my bed when
I called her at 5:30 (a morning routine which she didn't do yesterday)
and ate a good breakfast. In three years I will just give her the
Rabies shot and I may not bother with the distemper shot. She is a
strictly inside cat (I doubt if she would go out even if I left the door
wide open).

---MIKE---

Old February 13th 05, 07:12 AM
teri

Amber went to the vet yesterday for her rabies and distemper shots.
This morning she didn't want her breakfast and she is sleeping all day.
I assume this is not unusual so I'm not too concerned. Any comments?

That is exactly how Seamus was a few years ago after his shots. For
him to miss a meal (or a bite actually) is a huge deal and he didn't
even budge, so I knew how bad he felt. Since then they just give him
a baby aspirin when he gets his shots and now he doesn't miss a beat.
Teri