I HATE DOGS!!!

Old September 7th 05, 05:33 PM
Janet B

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:03:59 -0400, "Phil P." ,
clicked their heels and said:

donate it to a
no-kill shelter. You'll be helping a lot of cats.

you mean a shelter that picks and choosed and let's someone else do
the dirty work?

Wouldn't it be nice if all neighbors could settle problems in a
friendly manner rather than yell SUE? Geez.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old September 7th 05, 06:06 PM
Phil P.

"Janet B" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:03:59 -0400, "Phil P." ,
clicked their heels and said:

donate it to a
no-kill shelter. You'll be helping a lot of cats.

you mean a shelter that picks and choosed and let's someone else do
the dirty work?

What an utterly stupid statement. I suppose you prefer kill-shelters that
take in every animal and kills 90% of them.

No, Boss Janet. I mean a shelter that limits their admissions to only enough
animals that they can properly care for for the rest of their lives if
necessary - and doesn't hire people who believe in your methods of choking
and beating dogs into submission. That's the type of shelter I was
referring to.

Old September 7th 05, 08:35 PM
Janet B

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:06:20 -0400, "Phil P." ,
clicked their heels and said:

What an utterly stupid statement. I suppose you prefer kill-shelters that
take in every animal and kills 90% of them.

I prefer shelters who are honest in what they do. Limiting admissions
is one way of sending people to have their animals killed elsewhere,
and you know that as well as I do. "no kill of adoptable animals".
Isn't that a very interesting statement - so open to interpretation.

No, Boss Janet. I mean a shelter that limits their admissions to only enough
animals that they can properly care for for the rest of their lives if
necessary -

Keep them warehoused? Is that life?

and doesn't hire people who believe in your methods of choking
and beating dogs into submission.

Since I don't choke or beat dogs, I have no clue what you're talking
about, but then again, neither do you!

Old September 7th 05, 09:15 PM
Phil P.

"Janet B" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:06:20 -0400, "Phil P." ,
clicked their heels and said:

What an utterly stupid statement. I suppose you prefer kill-shelters

that
take in every animal and kills 90% of them.

I prefer shelters who are honest in what they do.

I see. So you don't think telling a person "we can't accept any more animals
because we've reached our capacity in space and resources" is honest?

Limiting admissions
is one way of sending people to have their animals killed elsewhere,
and you know that as well as I do.

No. Limiting admissions ensures that resources will be available to properly
care for all the animals in our care.

"no kill of adoptable animals".
Isn't that a very interesting statement - so open to interpretation.

No kill of *all* animals that aren't suffering. I guess your deranged mind
could interpret that a whole bunch of ways that would never occur to normal
people.

No, Boss Janet. I mean a shelter that limits their admissions to only

enough
animals that they can properly care for the rest of their lives if
necessary -

Keep them warehoused? Is that life?

Don't know much about no-kill shelters, do you Boss Janet? (rhetorical
question). Many shelter cats develop little communities and strong social
bonds and even life-long friendships and live very happy lives. In fact,
several 'problem' cats have been returned because they were thought to have
behavioral problems when actually they missed their little communities; they
were happier with their friends in their little communities in the shelter
and displayed none of the behaviors for which they were returned. I'd bet
that totally transcends your understanding!

and doesn't hire people who believe in your methods of choking
and beating dogs into submission.

Since I don't choke or beat dogs, I have no clue what you're talking
about, but then again, neither do you!

Oh, so you're not using spiked choke collars anymore and you don't get
"*physical*" with the dogs anymore? Glad to hear it.

Btw, I though you said you kill-filed me. Did you give me a reprieve? If
so, please take it back.

Old September 7th 05, 10:21 PM
John Doe

troll

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: I HATE DOGS!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:15:17 -0400

Old September 7th 05, 11:10 PM
Phil P.

"UTBill" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:21:27 GMT, wrote:

troll

What is troll?

John Doe! LOL!

Old September 7th 05, 11:11 PM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message
troll

There he goes! The village idiot is at it again with his mindless "troll"
and headers posts! ROTFL!

He's OCD and an idiot-- What a combination! LOL!

Old September 8th 05, 01:43 AM
Trish

"Phil P." wrote in message

"John Doe" wrote in message
troll

There he goes! The village idiot is at it again with his mindless

"troll"
and headers posts! ROTFL!

He's OCD and an idiot-- What a combination! LOL!

hmmmmmmmmmmm could John Doe be Lyn?

Old September 8th 05, 02:32 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:35:06 -0400, Janet B
wrote:

[...]

No, I think that's a bit hyperbolic. But you have advocated various
forms of confrontation and intimidation to address behavioral
problems. I remember this as one of the most exhausting discussions
of my Usenet career. First I had to dispense with your denial by
googling proof of your bad advice. Then I had to quote repeatedly
from Jean Donaldson while your Sarah Spinach, your sidekick, doggedly
insisted Donaldson's text -- written at about the same level as the
instructions on a fire extinguisher -- meant something other than what
it quite obviously said.

It all started with K.W. "Psycho" Brown and her travails. Remember?

Charlie
Old September 8th 05, 03:09 AM
Phil P.

"Trish" wrote in message
. ..

"Phil P." wrote in message

"John Doe" wrote in message
troll

There he goes! The village idiot is at it again with his mindless

"troll"
and headers posts! ROTFL!

He's OCD and an idiot-- What a combination! LOL!

hmmmmmmmmmmm could John Doe be Lyn?

Naa, John Doe's ego is too fragile to be a woman (or a man for that matter).
Wait! Maybe he's androgynous and is impotent and frigid at the same time.
Bummer- now I can't tell him to go f*ck himself. He can't even get lucky
with himself. LOL!