Purrs needed for sweet kitty

Old September 3rd 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Purrs needed for sweet kitty

A friend of mine just told me that her cat hasn't been feeling well.
She's not eating and she's listless. She has a vet appointment for
today, so we'll see what they say, but I'm worried. Biscuit is not a
young cat - I think she's maybe 10 or so. I'm very attached to her
and would be sad if she were seriously ill. I'm hoping it's nothing
serious.

Thanks,
Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson
Old September 3rd 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

You probably won't see this since you have me kill-filed, but we're sending
purrs and prayers that it's not a serious illness and that she has a quick
recovery.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old September 3rd 10, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Judith Latham wrote:

wrote:

A friend of mine just told me that her cat hasn't been feeling well.
She's not eating and she's listless. She has a vet appointment for
today, so we'll see what they say, but I'm worried. Biscuit is not a
young cat - I think she's maybe 10 or so. I'm very attached to her
and would be sad if she were seriously ill. I'm hoping it's nothing
serious.

Purrs and prayers that it's nothing serious.

Thanks, Judith. Turned out to be an irritation on her tongue - she might
have licked something that caused it. Anyway, she's on two pain meds and
an antibiotic. Fun times for the humans! At least two of the pills will
only need to be given for 3 days.

I'm relieved - I really love this little girl! She's very affectionate,
and likes to sit on your chest and try to lick your teeth. OK, I really
don't want my teeth licked by a cat, but it's cute. She's a cuddly,
purry little Siamese-tortie mix, a crazy-quilt of a kitty, with a face
that looks like an ice cream sundae. I wanted my friends to name her
Sundae, but they chose Biscuit, which I'm sure Sherry will approve of,
spelling notwithstanding.

Joyce

--
If an animal does something, they call it instinct. If we do exactly
the same thing for the same reason, they call it intelligence.
Old September 4th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 3, 5:29*pm, wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:
* wrote:

[...]

I kinda like it when I see a thread where the kitty is ok before we
have a chance to purr for him or her. We will spur for her recovery
and for her to make it as easy on the hoomins as possible, consistent
with her right to do otherwise.

I love her name.

--
Will in New Haven
Old September 4th 10, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purring and praying that Biscuit starts to feel better soon.

Lily & her mama

wrote in message
A friend of mine just told me that her cat hasn't been feeling well.
She's not eating and she's listless. She has a vet appointment for
today, so we'll see what they say, but I'm worried. Biscuit is not a
young cat - I think she's maybe 10 or so. I'm very attached to her
and would be sad if she were seriously ill. I'm hoping it's nothing
serious.

Thanks,
Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old September 4th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

A friend of mine just told me that her cat hasn't been feeling well.
She's not eating and she's listless. She has a vet appointment for
today, so we'll see what they say, but I'm worried. Biscuit is not a
young cat - I think she's maybe 10 or so. I'm very attached to her
and would be sad if she were seriously ill. I'm hoping it's nothing
serious.

Thanks,
Joyce

Purrs lovingly sent from our house for Biscuit to be okay.
Love, Kyla
--and her kitties

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson