Hey, what happened to the hamster?

Old January 28th 04, 05:09 AM
Mischief

Default Hey, what happened to the hamster?

Some of you might already know that Imp and I live with 2 birds and a
furry animal called a hamster. We look at them quite often, but most
of the time the humans yell at us and squirt us with water.

I remember one time, when my human wasn't looking, I jumped up on the
desk to get a better look at this hamster. The humans named him
Fuzzy. I thought it was very odd that this hamster would want to run
on this wheel. What fun is that? You're not going anywhere. I was
contemplating how to get the cage open when my human yelled at me.

Anyways, today when the human looked in on the hamster, she let out a
small cry. She reached in and pulled out the hamster. She did that
once before and I got a closer look at this weird creature. But this
time when I came over to investigate, the hamster wasn't moving.

My human let out a long sigh and let me and Imp sniff him and say
goodbye. It's a shame, I really wanted the human to let him out so I
could play Hide and Seek with him. His cage is gone too. Even though
he just sat in his cage, I shall miss him.

Mischief

I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

If you would like to see a picture of Fuzzy

www.geocities.com/krysfamulan/animals.html

Kristi
Old January 28th 04, 05:21 AM
Helen Wheels

Mischief wrote:

I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

If you would like to see a picture of Fuzzy

www.geocities.com/krysfamulan/animals.html

Kristi

Dear Kristi,
I'm so sorry to hear about Fuzzy. He looked like he was a
contented little fellow.
Helen Wheels

Old January 28th 04, 05:49 AM
Marina

"Mischief" wrote
snip
I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

We're so sorry to hear about your loss.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 28th 04, 06:07 AM
Tanada

Mischief wrote:

I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

I dunno if it's a good idea or not, Kristi. That's for you to say. I
just want to send purrs and healing thoughts for you and the rest of the
family on your loss. I remember when Rob's hamster, Cricket, died. It
was amazing how quiet the house was without her, and how much we all
missed having her around. May she be waiting at the bridge for you all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old January 28th 04, 06:35 AM
Mary

If you would like to see a picture of Fuzzy

Maybe this is what happened to Fuzzy? Someone posted this in the alt.binaries
group
http://www.animaladvocates.us/images/cathamster.jpg
Old January 28th 04, 06:55 AM
Steve Touchstone

Sorry to hear that Fuzzy has gone to the RB. Sending purrs and hugs
for you.

BTW, I know you're kind of new in the group. RB is short for the
Rainbow Bridge, and you'll see it mentioned here when we lose one of
our pets. Here's a site, if you want to read the poem:

http://www.homeranimals.com/rainbow.htm

On 27 Jan 2004 21:09:57 -0800, (Mischief) wrote:

[...]

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 28th 04, 08:42 AM
Jeanette

Mischief wrote in message
om...

I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

If you would like to see a picture of Fuzzy

www.geocities.com/krysfamulan/animals.html

Kristi

I'm sorry about Fuzzy, it's always sad when you lose a pet.

Old January 28th 04, 11:07 AM
lewe

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...
, I shall miss him.
Mischief

I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life
span is only 2-3 years, I think his time had come. I looked in on him
yesterday and he was running on his wheel, and burrowing around like
always. But I think he died in his sleep. I'd like to get another
one, but since I have Mischief and Imp I don't think that would be a
good idea.

Sorry for your loss.
I used to have a hamster when I was a kid, sweet little creatures - but just
as clever at disappearing and hiding as cats, only a lot smaller and so even
more difficult to spot. Actually I had 3 hamsters, one after the other and
all of them were named "Pelle" which is a male Swedish name, but at least
one of them was a female ... oh, well
Purrs from Thea & bono
Best wishes
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old January 28th 04, 12:05 PM
polonca12000

Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...
snip I got Fuzzy the hamster in spring 2002, and since a hamster's life

Old January 28th 04, 02:09 PM
Victor Martinez

So sorry to hear about Fuzzy. He was really cute.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he