A cat practicing his meatloaf

Old March 12th 05, 06:20 AM
Julie Cook

Default A cat practicing his meatloaf

When I unload my dishwasher, the open door blocks two cabinets where I
store glass bakeware and bowls. If I have dishes that need to go in
those cabinets I put them on the dining room table until I'm finished
and close the dishwasher door and then I put them in the cabinet. This
week I took a glass 9 x 13 pan out of the dishwasher and put it on the
table. After loading stray dishes and closing the door I walked into
the dining room to get the pan and put it away. I found Barnabus
practicing his meatloaf. He even stayed long enough to get a couple of
pictures. Check out my version of a cat meatloafing:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...U5SqCBaDbcjyu5

or TinyURL

http://tinyurl.com/3z3nc

and a close up shot:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...h_5SqCBuRwBClA.

or TinyURL:

http://tinyurl.com/455mn

He is such a silly boy!

Julie
Old March 12th 05, 07:31 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

He is such a silly boy!

LOL! If that's the dish you usually bake your meatloaves in, double LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 12th 05, 12:09 PM
jmcquown

Julie Cook wrote:
[...]

Awww, such a fluffy boy, too! G Love it!

Jill

Old March 12th 05, 01:25 PM
CatNipped

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
When I unload my dishwasher, the open door blocks two cabinets where I
store glass bakeware and bowls. If I have dishes that need to go in
those cabinets I put them on the dining room table until I'm finished
and close the dishwasher door and then I put them in the cabinet. This
week I took a glass 9 x 13 pan out of the dishwasher and put it on the
table. After loading stray dishes and closing the door I walked into
the dining room to get the pan and put it away. I found Barnabus
practicing his meatloaf. He even stayed long enough to get a couple of
pictures. Check out my version of a cat meatloafing:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...&.dnm=2755.jpg
&.src=ph&.tok=phU5SqCBaDbcjyu5

or TinyURL

http://tinyurl.com/3z3nc

and a close up shot:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...&.dnm=4503.jpg
&.src=ph&.tok=ph_5SqCBuRwBClA.

or TinyURL:

http://tinyurl.com/455mn

He is such a silly boy!

Julie

Oooooo! He looks sweet enough to eat!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 12th 05, 03:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:20:20 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

[...]

Oh yes! My little Mimi used to fit right into a pound cake pan.

Theresa
Old March 12th 05, 05:53 PM
Irulan

haha, meatloaf sure is apropos. Too bad there's no sauce on it yet
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 12th 05, 06:34 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:20:20 -0500, Julie Cook wrote:

[...]

To use an old expression: "That takes the cake!" MLB

Old March 12th 05, 08:30 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

mlbriggs wrote:
[...]

Or the cake-pan, as that is an alternative use for such a glass dish

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Old March 12th 05, 09:11 PM
Enfilade

Julie

Oh yes! My little Mimi used to fit right into a pound cake pan.

Looks good but needs ketchup!

--Fil