The Temple

Old May 8th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The Temple

O T sits quietly beside Harri watching the proceedings. In his pocket is
the box with her winking collar. He wants to det itself blezzed but duzen
quite know to do diz wifout her seeing itselfz.

Old May 8th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 08 May 2009 16:55:50 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T sits quietly beside Harri watching the proceedings. In his pocket
is the box with her winking collar. He wants to det itself blezzed but
duzen quite know to do diz wifout her seeing itselfz.

[Amelia approaches OT and Harri]
OT, would you mind too much if I borrow Harri for a bit? We need
to talk about about plans for the winking ceremony and
arrangements at Cleo's Place. I shouldn't need her for more than half an
hour or so.

Amelia

Old May 9th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T jumps up and says, shur, u girlz do whatch u haz ta. He then turns to
one of the Temple guard and tells him what he wants to do.

The guard tells him to approach close to the front and hold out the box
toward the priestess while she is giving blessing. O T hurries to join the
line of other cats that he now sees darring various objects.

Old May 9th 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mimzy and Bob Qat are trying to figure out how to get their stones Morgana
gave them blessed to, and they overhear the guard tell OT what to do, and
the 3 of them walk over to the line. Wow, whispers Mimzy, looks at the ring
OT has. Dat iz bootiful. Harri will wuv it.

"Granby"

Old May 9th 09, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance overhears.]

Itself iznt a ring, itz a kollar. Heer in da kommyunitee, da kitteez hoo
wantz dem mostlee uzez winkin kollerz mor dan ringz, kuz dey werkz betterer
fur ussez.

Sundance

Old May 9th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T whispers to Sundance, Karful fren, member nocat butted u anna me knows
about our stonez. Aed said until both girlcats were winked dem wuden member
da part of da trip to bizit Aed and da ofther world catz. Onlee Harri kan
open da box wiff da moonstone in itselfz. Dat iz whyu I had ta hold up da
box.

Old May 9th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oopz, sorree, OT! I furgetted abowt dat. It muss be evin harder fur yoo
kuz yoo iz still holdin onto yurz.

Sundance

Old May 9th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mimzy n Bob Qat apoligize fur thuh mistake bowt thuh collar n promise gnot
tew say a word bowt et tew inny kitty. Gize, Morgana gabe usses eech a
stone, n telled usses tew git dem blessed also cuz et mite help wif owr
majik n talents.. Don't say nuffin to inny uther kitties bowt dat either,
umkay? We gots secrets umung ourselfs.
Fangu....Mimzy n Bob Qat