Frontline shipped to the UK.

Old July 30th 03, 03:16 AM
izy aranh

Thanks to everyone who replied, Kim I would love to take you up on
your offer I am based North West but then I would really rather not
feel to impose on you.. Besides I think a more permanent solution as a
few others have suggested is in order.
I know of only two other people who keep pets, one he likes fish and
the other well she just loves parrots and in fact it was her who
recommended my current vet... besides being only a few minutes from
where I live she also happens to be a very kooky ol' lady was what she
said.
Kooky or not I know now that this vet is pretty much robbing me blind,
I actually really do not mind the cost at all any amount is worth
spending on kitty it is really just HER (the vet's) attitude towards
this racket (think that word about sums up what is going on here) she
knows I guess that she can get away with pretty much doing this.

I have started looking into finding another vet even though most are
based fairly far away, as for the person who mailed me this website
http://www.pets-megastore.com.au ......thank you it looks very
promising as they even mention that Customs would not be a problem as
long as any Frontline order was relatively small in amount.