Ruf day

Old April 4th 12, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ruf day

Weze had a ruf day yesfurday.

Weze gotted tu go in da out bak fur hourz an hourz. (Hoomin note: about
1.5 hrs total, since we're out there with them).

Den we gotted fud. Den weze waz so tyred dat weze kollapsed on da bed.
(Snowflake note: speek fur yurself, yu kollapzed on da bed).

Den Snowflake an Chappy joyned me fur a nap.

Den meowmie gotted out da pikture takin fingy an kept takin pikturez ov
us kittiez. Weze waz tu tyred to bofur to muv.

Booker

Imagine three kats dropped from a height onto the bed, and they remained
where they fell. All in a lump, with paws and tails everywhere, nothing
neatly arranged. It's rather rare to get Booker with the other two
without a fight breaking out, but in this case all of them were too
tired to be bothered with whoever was in the neighborhood.
Old April 4th 12, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 4, 7:36*pm, Booker wrote:
Weze had a ruf day yesfurday.

Weze gotted tu go in da out bak fur hourz an hourz. (Hoomin note: about
1.5 hrs total, since we're out there with them).

Den we gotted fud. Den weze waz so tyred dat weze kollapsed on da bed.
(Snowflake note: speek fur yurself, yu kollapzed on da bed).

Den Snowflake an Chappy joyned me fur a nap.

Den meowmie gotted out da pikture takin fingy an kept takin pikturez ov
us kittiez. Weze waz tu tyred to bofur to muv.

Booker

Imagine three kats dropped from a height onto the bed, and they remained
where they fell. All in a lump, with paws and tails everywhere, nothing
neatly arranged. It's rather rare to get Booker with the other two
without a fight breaking out, but in this case all of them were too
tired to be bothered with whoever was in the neighborhood.

Loffurlee! We wood need tu wrap a hodwodderbottle awound usses over
heer...is coldcoldcold! Howsumeffur, we can sweep awl offur da bed
tu....an we dus. Loffurlee!

Gordon Kittiez in freezycold Scotland
Old April 4th 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 4, 2:46*pm, rafflescat wrote:
On Apr 4, 7:36*pm, Booker wrote:

[...]

Uncl Bill sez dat da klimat chanj isn' simplee globul worming. Dat
wood bee too simpl. He sez dat da seez aroun da Bridish Aisles, dat
inclood Scotlan? ar gonna freez an all da Polar Bears ar gonna come
lib wiff YOONS.

--
Missy

Old April 5th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Apr 4, 7:36 pm
Weze had a ruf day yesfurday.

Weze gotted tu go in da out bak fur hourz an hourz. (Hoomin note: about
1.5 hrs total, since we're out there with them).

Den we gotted fud. Den weze waz so tyred dat weze kollapsed on da bed.
(Snowflake note: speek fur yurself, yu kollapzed on da bed).

Den Snowflake an Chappy joyned me fur a nap.

Den meowmie gotted out da pikture takin fingy an kept takin pikturez ov
us kittiez. Weze waz tu tyred to bofur to muv.

Booker

Imagine three kats dropped from a height onto the bed, and they remained
where they fell. All in a lump, with paws and tails everywhere, nothing
neatly arranged. It's rather rare to get Booker with the other two
without a fight breaking out, but in this case all of them were too
tired to be bothered with whoever was in the neighborhood.

Mosey sez, weh r sawry yew had uh Ruf dai, Booker.
Kan yew hab yer meomie put sum pix heer sew weh kan see wat yew awl wook
wike?

Loffurlee! We wood need tu wrap a hodwodderbottle awound usses over
heer...is coldcoldcold! Howsumeffur, we can sweep awl offur da bed
tu....an we dus. Loffurlee!
Gordon Kittiez in freezycold Scotland

We r sew sawry yew r freezing kold der en Scotland.
Yew r awl welkom tew port ovur heer tew owr hoam, wer et et iz nise n warm.
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps. --off fur uh nap nao

Old April 6th 12, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 4, 11:36*am, Booker wrote:
Weze had a ruf day yesfurday.

Weze gotted tu go in da out bak fur hourz an hourz. (Hoomin note: about
1.5 hrs total, since we're out there with them).

Den we gotted fud. Den weze waz so tyred dat weze kollapsed on da bed.
(Snowflake note: speek fur yurself, yu kollapzed on da bed).

Den Snowflake an Chappy joyned me fur a nap.

Den meowmie gotted out da pikture takin fingy an kept takin pikturez ov
us kittiez. Weze waz tu tyred to bofur to muv.

Booker

Imagine three kats dropped from a height onto the bed, and they remained
where they fell. All in a lump, with paws and tails everywhere, nothing
neatly arranged. It's rather rare to get Booker with the other two
without a fight breaking out, but in this case all of them were too
tired to be bothered with whoever was in the neighborhood.

Big doses ob fwesh air weeqwire a big nap.
Cuz dey sew offur-oxashunnated.
Meowy, has a deegwee in da Syense ob da Out.
curtizzy U ob O.
Old April 6th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 4, 7:36*pm, Booker wrote:

[...]

Oh no fangu! Dey arr farfar too big dem bares...dus yu fink dey eetz
kittiez....? dus yu....?
3 Gordon scardeycats porting down tu the beach at Irvine ....dus yu
see enny bares Cleo?
Dus yu see enny iceybergs? [Harry asking from safety of porter]