"The Russian Blue" book, anyone?

Old February 5th 04, 10:46 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 07:55:02 GMT, DevilsPGD
wrote:

In message Bob Brenchley.
did ramble:

Moronic posting style corrected. You have been charged $25 for this
service, please remit by international money order as a donation to
Cats Protection (cats.org.uk) within the next 7 days. Be warned that
repeated use of this service will incur a escalating rate of charges.

But yet you don't trim. *sigh* Wow.

Of course not - she didn't.

--
Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.
Old February 5th 04, 11:22 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:11:52 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:28:43 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

I've had one of my cats for 8 years and the other for 7 years and since I
live in Hawaii it's not a big deal to leave a door open - literally. I

just
moved to an apartment and I don't have the liberty of allowing my cats

the
freedeom to go in and out.

You should have thought of that BEFORE moving.

Now they have to use a litterbox and the outside
is a vague memory to them. In all honesty, they are flourishing!

Sadly, animal abusers often delude themselves that way.

My cats
used to be feral; I rescued them when each one was about 10 weeks old.

For
never being cooped up before, I think they love it. They seek out more
attention, they're more loving, they purr more loudly, they are eating
better and their personalities are really coming out. I think they feel
more secure. They're even learning to get along with the dog.......but
that's another story. g

kilikini

--
Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.

I didn't have a choice in the move. I rent.

So do a lot of people - and when they move they find housing suitable
for their pets.

The landlady wanted her house
back. Having said that, it's EXTREMELY difficult to find housing on Maui.
My old 3 bedroom house with a nice fenced in yard rented at $850 a month. I
now am forced to live in cramped apartment housing for $1300 a month. What
to do - get rid of my girls?

Yes, it is now time either for you to find a proper home for yourself,
or just one for them.

I don't THINK so. Gosh, you made me mad with
your statements. ABUSE my animals?

Yes - abuse of animals by not providing them with essential things
they need in their life.

There have been times when I've gone
without food for a day or two just to make sure that my animals were fed.
Before you go making foolish and accusatory statements about a person,
consider possibilities. Jeez!

kilikini

If you live in an area where, for whatever reason, you feel unable to
allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for at least some time each
day (and only you can judge your area) then don't have a cat. To have
a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in 24/7 marks you are being
cruel, selfish, or both.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.

Old February 5th 04, 04:13 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:30:22 +0000, John Smith wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:43:46 +0000, in article
, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

So it appears YOU are the liar.

Hohohoho! Listen bud, when you develop some honesty then please feel
free to return.

Huh? Honesty! I have stated a FACT

No, I stated the fact - you turned up and told a lie.

to you which you are obviously
having trouble understanding. It's not my fault if I am proving one of
your so-called "facts" to be totally wrong.

Whereas I have not seen you provide any proof whatsoever of your
"facts".

Now do shut up you stupid troll.

--
Bob.

I read your mind, and believe me, it was a short story...

Old February 5th 04, 04:14 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:31:39 +0000, John Smith wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:44:59 +0000, in article
, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

Yes, actually it is, not that I would expect a dishonest person like
you to understand.

No Bob, trying to be a netcop when you are guilty of not trimming to
context is NOT very smart.

Neither are you apparently though so it's to be expected I guess.

Stupid (lying) troll.

** plonk **

--
Bob.

The difference between ordinary stupid and extraordinary stupid can be
summed up in one word -- YOU.

Old February 6th 04, 12:58 AM
DevilsPGD

In message Bob Brenchley.
did ramble:

Moronic posting style corrected. You have been charged $25 for this
service, please remit by international money order as a donation to
Cats Protection (cats.org.uk) within the next 7 days. Be warned that
repeated use of this service will incur a escalating rate of charges.

But yet you don't trim. *sigh* Wow.

Of course not - she didn't.

"she" top posted. Why didn't you?

Old February 7th 04, 11:03 PM
Adrian Lane

John Smith wrote:

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:29:35 +0000, in article
, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

The FACT is that none of the UK's major shelters, nor most of the
smaller ones that for various reasons affiliate with the big boys,
will normally rehome a healthy cat to an indoor only environment. This
has been confirmed on numerous occasions by people who work at the
grass roots level - actually finding homes for cats.

Wrong!

Where's your source for this information. "Facts" need to be backed up
with SOURCES.

FYI I have had 3 perfectly healthy cats rehomed to indoor only
environments from Battersea Dogs Home.

Liar!

Having myself volunteered at Battersea in the past I can state quite
categorically that Battersea DO NOT rehome healthy cats to an indoor
only situation.

Well that must have been way back in the past then as I rehomed one as
early as last November (2003). They had no problem with it at all. I
have the cats here to prove it!

You may have volunteered there once upon a time, but you clearly have
no idea what is going on there now as "I can state quite categorically
that Battersea DO rehome healthy cats to an indoor only situation".

So it appears YOU are the liar.

I assume your cats are not 100% healthy then. Having watched many of the
TV programs centered on Battersea I've seen them state several times
that they don't home healthy cats indoors.

--
Adrian Lane