And...

Old April 20th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default And...

i must be right, it had to tellme it was laughing at us, if it could write
it would have been apparent, but alas it has nothing else to do but come up
with supposedly whitty, cutting ironic posts, i guess with this lack of
mental ability then it does take up the otherwise large part of a sad lonely
day... did you see where we just had to know the IQ, that says christine is
right, hasn't read to know enough how many of us are mensa members former
and present, Lee
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Yeah, it is sad and pathetic too. It does make me grateful for my
blessings and for the life and the friends I have as well. Love, Kyla

can you imagine how loney this pos must be to keep posting here? sorta
makes me gratful for the life and friends i have, Lee
"Kyla =^..^="
"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very
clean... and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the
inconsistencies or would you just like to admit to being a liar right
now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

He calls ME a liar all the the time and has the nerve to show up here?

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways

Just shut UP and go away already, you asshole!!!
Kyla

Old April 20th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

that is only a shortcoming for you if you think it is, the real shortcoming
is that you have to intrude, rather unsuccessfully into a group you state
you don't like and post things you think are hurtful to fill your day, what
you beleive about creation/evolution is between you and whatever you think
got you here, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:34, Stormmee wrote:
at least we know you come by your shortcomings honestly, Lee
wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 20:09, Christine BA wrote:

You can't possibly have picked a less suitable nickname, as there's no
way you'd have lurked here and thought MLB belongs on a school yard.

My 84 year old Gran has always had the mental ability of a 14 year old
girl... Throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way and unable to
digest anything with substance and depth...

Your point is?

My 'shortcomings'? Would this be in reference to my being aware that
there is no God and that man is a process of evolution?

Old April 20th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

thats a different group entirely, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:35, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"

snip

Reading one of your posts you state that your cats went on honeymoon...
DA MOON...

Can we discuss this claim that you make of me being dumb?

Nope..it's readily apparent how dumb you are ..

Lets talk about cats nipping off to the moon...

Old April 20th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

hey christine, he /it has reverted to the gibberish, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:38, Stormmee wrote:
you counted the posts man you are lonelier than i thought, Lee,
feeling
some pity now

Good vision - maths was never my strongest subject.

Oh... and no need for pity... she finishes work at 10pm GMT so I'll retire
shortly and leave you to light candles and pray.

Old April 20th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I don't know you would have to ask the guy who talked to the snake, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:25, Stormmee wrote:
self delusion is a good thing for you I am sure, Lee

How delusional are those that believe in talking snakes, ribs and dust to
create woman and burning bushes with by 10 rules?

Old April 20th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

yes he is, and you have distracted me for a good part of the day, do not
confuse my sadness with no reality check, he died in my lap, and that is a
fact, the every day routine is what is making me sad, not his death, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:46, Stormmee wrote:
i will when i quit being entertained, its actually helping me to get my
mind
off tv atm, Lee
"Kyla wrote in message

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is
so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but
has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that
you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

TV is dead.... Glad to be of assistance

Old April 20th 10, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

not high enough to think that someone who is unlike you would be remotely
interested, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:47, Stormmee wrote:
I am sure you would make a nice couple, and keep each other from
pestering
other decent potential mates, Lee

I'll never be mates with those that cage animals or those that pray...
It's a matter of standards... and mine are high

Old April 20th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

shocking from your posts it doesn't look as if you think at all let alone
about someone you have never met, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:33, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Do you get angry at people often?

Nope..

I think you do.

Old April 20th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Hii,

i am responding to entertain myself, but i think he can't be in the corner
pulling on any parts, because as i said in another post, i think he has
moere than one something that isn't wokrking, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

Kyla, you and others are just feeding the troll. He's probably off there
in a corner pulling on his tiny parts and grinning at all the posts.
Sadly, there are people who thrive on any sort of attention they can get,
negative is better than none at all. Use your kill file if it bothers
you.

Old April 20th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lurker wrote:

Domestic cats are *not* genetically wild. That's what "domesticated"
means.

Cats aren't born domesticated...

Yes, they are. They are genetically different from wild cats.

they're natural predators that
instincly want to hunt for their food.

They're born with a chase instinct, yes. But they have to be taught
to hunt by their mothers. Otherwise, they don't know what to do with
something once they've caught it. They have to be taught how to kill
and that the animal they've killed is food. Adult cats can learn to
hunt from other adult cats, too, but it's not an instinct.

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.