Tiger is at the hotel with his family

Old August 12th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Tiger is at the hotel with his family

They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the burned out
house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on his knees and crawl
around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked to Lee, Tiger was yelling
at the top of his lungs from the cage in the car. Was telling them just
what he thought of what he had been through. Lee said tell everyone thanks
for the purrs.

Old August 12th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Granby" wrote:
They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the burned out
house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on his knees and crawl
around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked to Lee, Tiger was yelling
at the top of his lungs from the cage in the car. Was telling them just
what he thought of what he had been through. Lee said tell everyone thanks
for the purrs.

Thank goodness! So now, everyone is safe, which is the most important
thing. I'd been afraid of what house fires can do ever since John
lost Annabel Lee in one.
Old August 12th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Granby typed:
They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the
burned out house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on
his knees and crawl around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked
to Lee, Tiger was yelling at the top of his lungs from the cage in
the car. Was telling them just what he thought of what he had been
through. Lee said tell everyone thanks for the purrs.

Glad everyone is safe and now accounted for. What a horrible thing to have
happened. Do they know what caused the fire yet?

Yowie

Old August 12th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
And all of God's children said Amen. Tiger being gone just made a bad matter
worse.
g.com...

"Granby" wrote in message
They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the burned
out
house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on his knees and
crawl
around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked to Lee, Tiger was
yelling
at the top of his lungs from the cage in the car. Was telling them just
what he thought of what he had been through. Lee said tell everyone
thanks
for the purrs.

That is a blessing. Still sending purrs for everyones' wellbeing. MLB

Old August 12th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Oh, that's a huge relief!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 12th 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:39:40 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the burned out
house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on his knees and crawl
around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked to Lee, Tiger was yelling
at the top of his lungs from the cage in the car. Was telling them just
what he thought of what he had been through. Lee said tell everyone thanks
for the purrs.

Well, THIS is a very good bright spot in a very terrible tragedy.

I'm SO GlAD that Tiger didn't disappear, the way poor Smudgie did, for
such a long time.

Please give my regards, and sympathy, to Lee.

I hope they can get into a better living situation SOON: a hotel is no
place for 2 people, and SIX upset kittehs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100811-2, 08/11/2010
Tested on: 8/11/2010 11:08:54 PM

Old August 12th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Granby wrote:

They went back to the house tonight and as DH walked around the burned out
house he heard Tiger crying. The man had to get down on his knees and crawl
around while the cat sniffed him. When I talked to Lee, Tiger was yelling
at the top of his lungs from the cage in the car. Was telling them just
what he thought of what he had been through. Lee said tell everyone thanks
for the purrs.

Thank goodness!!

Joyce

--
Once upon a time, the world was young and the words "mackerel" and
"pudding" existed far, far away from one another. One day, that all
Old August 12th 10, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Oh, that's a huge relief!

I'll bet it was a big relief to Tiger. He was probably saying,

Mew?
Where did everybody go?
I've been through a lot today!
There was such a big commotion, and I was thrown out the door!
I want to be comforted, and I'm hungry too.
What happened to my home, and where is everyone?

Then he was sayng:

There you are!
I'm so glad to see you!
But what's this carrier?