Pardon me in advance if I post nastyness, Please

Old May 20th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pardon me in advance if I post nastyness, Please

very true, I am sorry, Lee, who hates to see someone who is trying to
improve their life get treated this way, Lee
Tanada wrote in message
nk.net...
Stormmee wrote:

*delurk* wouldn't some of those topics be considered sexual harassment?

Lee
*relurk*

Yup. Now prove it with a bunch of students who either think it's funny,
or are terrified for their grades. All part of the problem here, and
part of the reason he felt he could get away with the grade he gave me.

Pam S.

Old May 20th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:
Well, I just got my grades and my math teacher gave me an U for
unsatisfactory work. In a way, I earned that U, as I told him that his
idea of teaching stank; if I wanted to know more about nude beaches in
Europe, strip clubs, and Shania Twain I'd look them up on the internet;
teaching dyslexic people to do math using multiple systems at the same
time doesn't work, lying about what is on a test isn't fair to the
students, and that while the principal sets the tone for the school, the
teacher sets the tone for the classroom.

It's also my fault in that I let him talk me into staying in the course
and not dripping it five times. Because of my big fat mouth, I had the
lowest score going into the final, but I know I got at least an 88 on
the final, which should have raised my grade to a C. BTW, I averaged
70% on my tests, missed two assignments, missed way to many classes
because I couldn't stand to listen to him say "Float the buoy" and other
remarks over and over again. I should have had a class average of 85%
after all was said and done, but you know me and my big mouth.

Needless to say, I'm debating my next move, and trying to be any cattier
than usual. I'd love to get the little swamp scum fired, but then his
wife (yes he also talked about her personal attributes) would have tp
put up with him more often. If I had an actual address for him, I'd
publish it and ask you all to send litter box offerings to him, but I
don't, so may I ask you to send cyber litter box offerings to him? My
clowder has already sent three cyber boxes worth, and are working hard
to make more.

Thanks, I feel better already,

Pam S.

I'm sorry, Pammy. That really stinks. Good for you for standing up for
what you think is right (or wrong). If everyone in the class did that,
wouldn't it be effective.
I remember sending Jamie off to the University of Oklahoma ten years
ago, as an 18 year old, really naive freshman. On the first day of
class, her professor spent the entire class time describing how to
commit suicide if you want to do it right and not botch it up. I was
livid. She absolutely forbade me to kick up about it. I've always
wished I had.
The class, I think was psychology. Can't remember for sure.
Sherry

Old May 20th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I have a stinkeroo in the basement tailor made for the yutz. Strip clubs
indeed! Purrs for you to find the best way for you, and a far better
instructor.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old May 20th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Needless to say, I'm debating my next move, and trying to be any cattier
than usual. I'd love to get the little swamp scum fired, but then his
wife (yes he also talked about her personal attributes) would have tp
put up with him more often. If I had an actual address for him, I'd
publish it and ask you all to send litter box offerings to him, but I
don't, so may I ask you to send cyber litter box offerings to him? My
clowder has already sent three cyber boxes worth, and are working hard
to make more.

Thanks, I feel better already,

Pam S.

Well that's just crap! No way you should have to put up with it. Go
get 'im.
Smokey and Mistletoe offer extra-dose sized litter-box offerings.
--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 20th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:

They do have a lot of other math instructors, most of whom are excellent
both at their job and at behaving like the professionals that they are.
This one is just totally pathetic.

Pam S. who will be taking the class again but not from him

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for you to find a great math
instructor, Pam, and for this instructor to get what he deserves,
Polonca and Soncek