BW: Tyche visits Santa Paws!

Old December 24th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default BW: Tyche visits Santa Paws!

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

Old December 24th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Dec 24, 9:19 am, "Enfilade" wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

Awww, I want Santa Nox at MY house.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old December 24th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html
The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

I'm amazed that La Nox allowed you to place a Santa hat on her!

Joyce
Old December 24th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

On 24 Dec 2006 08:19:35 -0800, "Enfilade"
wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

I loved the pics, especially the last one of Nox and her "evil"
expression! If she gave me that look, I would be saying, "yes, your
highness, whatever you say!"

Have a wonderful Christmas, if Nox will let you! g

--
CATherine
Old December 25th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:05:39 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

Enfilade wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html
The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

I'm amazed that La Nox allowed you to place a Santa hat on her!

Joyce

Thanks for posting the great pictures. MLB
Old December 25th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-12-24 10:19:35 -0600, "Enfilade" said:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

The pic with Nox grabbing Tyche's tale is hilarious!!!

Old December 25th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

On 2006-12-24 10:19:35 -0600, "Enfilade"
said:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

The pic with Nox grabbing Tyche's tale is hilarious!!!

That's my favourite too! Favorite even - (but that looks so wrong for a
Brit..)
As the group is predominantly American should I try and spell in the
American way in my posts? I'm happy to try, not sure if I'll be good at it
though ;-)

Tweed

Old December 25th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 2006-12-24 10:19:35 -0600, "Enfilade"
said:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/yulecats.html

The Pletsch Blacquiere Clowder wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

--Fil

The pic with Nox grabbing Tyche's tale is hilarious!!!

That's my favourite too! Favorite even - (but that looks so wrong for a
Brit..)
As the group is predominantly American should I try and spell in the
American way in my posts? I'm happy to try, not sure if I'll be good at
it though ;-)

Tweed

I wouldn't worry about it. I sometimes deliberately use Brit spelling when
I'm posting in response to a Brit, but the usual is to use your normal
spelling, whatever that may be.

Joy

Old December 25th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
That's my favourite too! Favorite even - (but that looks so wrong for a
Brit..)
As the group is predominantly American should I try and spell in the
American way in my posts? I'm happy to try, not sure if I'll be good at
it though ;-)

Favourite looks good to this Canadian :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old December 25th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default Tyche visits Santa Paws!

Great series - thanks for the pics!

Susan M