I heard from Theresa!

Old December 25th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

Default I heard from Theresa!

I found a working email address after some searching. The following is
from Theresa --

Yes, you found me!
Please pass this on to RCPA!
I am OK, it is my computer that is on the fritz. Thanks so much for
thinking of us! We have also received a load of wonderful Xmas cards.
My computer went out of business a couple of weeks ago-- I could handle
the problem, but I needed a new part. Ironically, the part was on
back-order, and I won't get it til after Christmas. Until then, I am
dirt-roading it on my laptop-- the iinternet connection is so slow I
might as well not bother at all.
As for the boyz-- well, the computer had been sitting with the top off,
and you know what a computer with the top off is-- yes, people, it's A
BOX. Need I say more? The computer is no longer sitting around with
the top off.
Finally, the BIG NEWS! I am again the aunt of a brand new barekitten.
This is a little girl, named Fiona Kathleen, 7 lbs, 10 oz, born December
21.
Thanks again for seeking me out, Lorraine, and send everyone my hugs,
purrs and holiday wishes. RCPA rocks! I should be back in a few days,
but anyone who wishes to email me can do so at drtmuir at juno dot com.
Purrs,
Theresa, Dante and Stinky
--
L.
Pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/raineontheplain
Old December 25th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lorraine wrote:
[...]

Thanks for letting us know, that's a great xmas preasent. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old December 25th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lorraine wrote:
I found a working email address after some searching. The following is
from Theresa --

Thanks so much for digging her out and letting us know, Lorraine! Good
to know it's just a computer problem.

Old December 25th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Lorraine" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so relieved! Thank Bast she's OK and it's just technical difficulties!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 25th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep©

In ,
Lorraine purred:
[...]

Yay - pleas send her our best wishes, and that there are dirty litterbox
offerings for the computer gremlins that are at work at her place!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old December 25th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Lorraine" wrote in message
[...]

This was a nice thing to open up on Christmas Morning ;-)

Old December 25th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-12-25 09:22:35 -0600, Lorraine said:

[...]

Oh yeah!!!! I'm very relieved. I had actually wondered if it were the computer.

Old December 26th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I found a working email address after some searching.

Thanks, Lorraine, for the follow up. I hope her computer is better soon so
that she can rejoin us herself.

Anne

Old December 26th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lorraine wrote:

I found a working email address after some searching. The following is
from Theresa -- [snip]

Yay! Good work, Lorraine! I'm glad she's OK and that she'll be back
soon.

Joyce
Old December 26th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Lorraine wrote:
[...]

Whew! I'm so glad to hear she's okay and that the cats are okay.=o)
Thanks for passing the word along, Lorraine.

Melissa