Christmas Presents

Old December 27th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Christmas Presents

I only got 1 present as I don't celebrate it, but Otis got 2!! One was
a chicken fillet which he woofed down so fast he threw it straight back
up again, little piggy. Doesn't usually get meat apart from what's in
his cat food, so I guess he can't really be blamed. The other was the
gift bag (cardboard, not plastic) my present arrived in, I was going to
throw it away, but he's had so much fun sticking his head it in then
scooting round the living room, I just wish he'd stand still long
enough for me to get a picture, not bad for an old boy - s'funny how I
thought he'd given up playing as I hadn't been able to get him to play
with any of his toys for ages, then something new comes into the house,
and bam!

Happy new year.

Marcia & Otis

Old December 27th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

wrote:
I only got 1 present as I don't celebrate it, but Otis got 2!! One was
a chicken fillet which he woofed down so fast he threw it straight back
up again, little piggy. Doesn't usually get meat apart from what's in
his cat food, so I guess he can't really be blamed. The other was the
gift bag (cardboard, not plastic) my present arrived in, I was going to
throw it away, but he's had so much fun sticking his head it in then
scooting round the living room, I just wish he'd stand still long
enough for me to get a picture, not bad for an old boy - s'funny how I
thought he'd given up playing as I hadn't been able to get him to play
with any of his toys for ages, then something new comes into the house,
and bam!

Happy new year.

Marcia & Otis

Happy Christmas to Otis! Nina's present was a NEW and unchewed green
plastic straw from Starbucks which she was very happy to receive. You
can't beat a free cat toy! The girls were not happy with me yesterday,
as I'd left them alone at home (With the cat box with plenty of fresh
litter, and plenty of food and water to last t hem) from late Christmas
Eve to yesterday afternoon. They'll accept strokes and ear scritches
now, but they're still looking at me reproachfully. I can't see that
either of them took any harm from my brief absence, though!

Melissa