Please could Cleo have some purrs?

Old June 16th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Please could Cleo have some purrs?

Cleo has had a flare up of Calici virus and stomatitis for a while.
Michael, her TED has tried a number of less radical approaches from a
good dental clean and a couple of extractions, through to a course of
interferon injections and 8 weeks of antirobe (antibiotic). Nothing is
working, she's really having problems and so tonight I dropped her off
at TED, so that in the morning she can have a radical dental (all her
teeth removed except for her canines) and injections of interferon
into her gums. Apparently this radical approach has a 98% success
rate. But I am scared sh*tless for her.

Michael is a fabulous vet, and I know he will take exemplary care of
her, but please could she have some major purrs that she comes through
the procedure safely to make a full recovery? I don't talk about Cleo
much, but she is a very special girl who is very quiet, unassuming and
wouldn't harm a fly.

Thanks

Helen M

Old June 16th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

poor Cleo
We will send tons of purrs and prayers for her well-being.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 16th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 16, 12:20*pm, wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Cleo, for your anxiety and for Michael the vet to do his
usual good work.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 16th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

Purrs on the way for your good girl.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 16th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Multitudinous purrs and good vibes heading Cleo's way from Norfolk
Old June 16th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old June 16th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

Major purrs on the way from us too.
Hug
Kyla and Clowder
"Ann"
Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*
leopardusweidii...

Old June 16th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Many purrs and prayers for this furry friend. For her human too.
"Ann" wrote in message
Purrs on the way.

--
wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for Cleo please [email protected] Cat anecdotes 47 March 26th 08 10:07 PM
Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo Flippy Cat anecdotes 10 August 1st 06 05:52 PM
Cleo has an off day. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 1 October 14th 05 12:42 AM
Cleo Debra Cat anecdotes 2 July 16th 05 04:02 PM
Cleo-Leo HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 19 March 3rd 05 11:56 PM