Pic: Nikki

Old April 7th 04, 05:34 AM
Marina

Default Pic: Nikki

Nikki enjoying the sun while lounging on her cat tree:

http://tinyurl.com/3eg79

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old April 7th 04, 05:37 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Marina at
wrote on 4/6/04 11:34 PM:

Nikki enjoying the sun while lounging on her cat tree:

http://tinyurl.com/3eg79

What a glamour pose!

Old April 7th 04, 05:37 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Marina at

Old April 7th 04, 06:01 AM
Margaret Fine

Marina wrote:

Nikki enjoying the sun while lounging on her cat tree:

http://tinyurl.com/3eg79

Marina, Oliver has worked up the nerve to ask if the dear lady Nikki has
any serious beaus? He was quite taken with her picture and would like
her to look at his at: http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix1/Oliver/
and point out to her that they're very similar in looks and hopefully
that also means personality? He, for instance likes to lounge in the
sun, too.

Seriously, I showed him a picture of Nikki before and he meowed at it
and gently touched the computer screen. I took it to mean that he liked
her!

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

Old April 7th 04, 01:13 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... what a cute picture!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 7th 04, 02:20 PM
Marina

"Margaret Fine" wrote
Marina, Oliver has worked up the nerve to ask if the dear lady Nikki has
any serious beaus? He was quite taken with her picture and would like
her to look at his at: http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix1/Oliver/
and point out to her that they're very similar in looks and hopefully
that also means personality? He, for instance likes to lounge in the
sun, too.

Seriously, I showed him a picture of Nikki before and he meowed at it
and gently touched the computer screen. I took it to mean that he liked
her!

Aww, how sweet of him! Maybe she reminds him of his mother? You had better
warn him, he does have some serious competition, like Susan's Otis and
Irulan's Jazz. Helen's Robbie was Nikki's boytoy for a while, but I think
she has set her sights on more mature kitties now.

OTOH, who knows what goes on in her head? Sometimes I think she just eggs
the boys on in order to sit back and watch while they fight over her. That
is certainly what she does on the island, when there are other cats around.
She goes and teases one of the other boycats, then she runs back to Frank
and hides behind his back and lets him sort out the "attacker". Maybe Oliver
should look for a nicer ladycat who is closer to his age (Nikki is 15, after
all - old enough to be his great-great-great-grandmother and then some . I
love her dearly, but she can be incredibly b*tchy for a cat! She looks so
innocent and sweet, but that is just a front, I'm afraid.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 7th 04, 03:21 PM
Cathi

In message , Marina
writes
Nikki enjoying the sun while lounging on her cat tree:

Nikki does look so like Carrie, only somewhat less "fluffy".
--
Cathi

Pic: Nikki newsgrouping Marina Cat anecdotes 9 March 6th 04 12:04 AM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 03:17 AM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM