Goog bye to a friend

Old March 22nd 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Goog bye to a friend

Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a fight
with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon to
take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did that on
purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last 3
days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey wouldn't
come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

Old March 22nd 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:13:32 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a fight
with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon to
take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did that on
purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last 3
days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey wouldn't
come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

Take it easy Pam. Don't post anything before you're ready.
Love, purrs and snuggles from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.
Old March 22nd 10, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"John Ross Mc Master"
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:13:32 -0500, "Granby"
Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a fight
with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon to
take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did that on
purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last 3
days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey wouldn't
come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

Take it easy Pam. Don't post anything before you're ready.
Love, purrs and snuggles from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

I feel the same way, and I think Adrian will put up a
candle site for Rob,on rpca and we'll put a copy if it here too, if that's
okay.
Love, purrs and hugs
Kyla, Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex and Pipps

Old March 22nd 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The candle would be fine and I am sure Audrain will do that.

"John Ross Mc Master"

Old March 22nd 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

I'm sure Adrian will do that, and I just wanted to put a copy here, that's
all..
Kyla
-saying goodnight for tonight

"Granby"

Old March 22nd 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a fight
with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon to
take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did that on
purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last 3
days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey wouldn't
come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

HEARTBREAK

It's best to stand still when your heart is breaking.
Moving around won't ease the aching.
Best leave the hot wet tears unshed
Best leave the angry words unsaid.
Stay out in the night-
Hear the leaves shake-
Jeanette Jackson

Purrs for those who mourn Rob's passing. MLB
Face up to the wind and let it break!
Old March 22nd 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MLB wrote:
Granby wrote:
[...]

The computer dropped the last line and stuck it at the
end of the message. (Why? and How?) MLB

Old March 22nd 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:13:32 -0500, Granby's busy little fingers typed:

Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a
fight with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon
to take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did
that on purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last
3 days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey
wouldn't come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

May he be blessed at the bridge, and those left behind
comforted. Many puurrrrrrs.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 22nd 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 21, 9:13*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. *Rob has had a fight
with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this afternoon to
take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as though he did that on
purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the last 3
days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room. Huey wouldn't
come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

--
Will in New Haven

Saying Goog bye Granby Cat anecdotes 62 March 25th 10 02:06 AM
A friend of a friend has two d*ggies needing a home. Fred Williams[_3_] Cat community 1 September 30th 09 04:45 AM
Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor Cat rescue 0 June 13th 08 05:27 AM
Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor Cat community 0 June 13th 08 05:25 AM
My Friend Mrs Cat (RB) MatSav Cat anecdotes 38 January 23rd 07 11:57 PM