Goog bye to a friend

Old March 22nd 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Goog bye to a friend

Purrooooofffft!

We awl sendz purz an waggaz fur Anti Pam. we katzen sendz manny
smurglez and Shadow sendz hedd-on-da-lap wif soft eyez. Mommy an
Daddy sendz a prayerz.

Luff to awl frum awl ov uz,
GT, Da Girlz, Shadow and all

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 23rd 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MLB"
HEARTBREAK

It's best to stand still when your heart is breaking.
Moving around won't ease the aching.
Best leave the hot wet tears unshed
Best leave the angry words unsaid.
Stay out in the night-
Hear the leaves shake-
Face up to the wind and let it break!

Jeanette Jackson

Dat iz bootiful.

Purrs for those who mourn Rob's passing. MLB

I gnow, dat iz sew sadd...

The computer dropped the last line and stuck it at the

end of the message. (Why? and How?) MLB

Did yoo wok on da keebord TuTu??
A pooter duzznt kneed uh rezun. Diz happunz.
I jest sae 'byte' meeee wen dat happunz.
Heer, I fixed et fur yerowself...
Wook upp at da pome ugin
Izzat beddur?
Luffz ,
Mosey
--hoo jest twyd tew hulp.

Old March 23rd 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Condolences and hugs to Pam.
Purrz furr Rob on the way to the Bridge.

Anti Sylvia & Pit2nya

"Granby" wrote in message
Many of you know Pam and Rob from the rpca newsgroup. Rob has had a
fight with cancer and Pam has been with him every step of the way.

Pam just called to say that Rob has left us. He departed at 8:30 this
evening. She said she had been up all night and had gone this
afternoon to take a nap and before she got up, he died. It was as
though he did that on purpose.

She said the cats were with him and that Miss Calico had spent the
last 3 days with him and had to be bodily carried out of the room.
Huey wouldn't come from under the bed on his own.

She will post when arrangements are made.

Old March 23rd 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Yer sistance preciated bery much. TuTu gud gurl don wok on keybrd. TuTu

Saying Goog bye Granby Cat anecdotes 62 March 25th 10 03:06 AM
A friend of a friend has two d*ggies needing a home. Fred Williams[_3_] Cat community 1 September 30th 09 04:45 AM
Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor Cat rescue 0 June 13th 08 05:27 AM
Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor Cat community 0 June 13th 08 05:25 AM
My Friend Mrs Cat (RB) MatSav Cat anecdotes 38 January 24th 07 12:57 AM