I beeleev I haz braked thru!

Old March 24th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default I beeleev I haz braked thru!

In a kuntinyooin effurt to catmunicate wif da sekkaterry, dis eevnin I tried
catmunicatin dat sum paperz on da eetin tabul needid to be put away. I pawed
at da paperz over an over. At first da sekkaterry juss puttid myownself down
on da flor, but after I tride a fyoo more timez, she pikked up da paperz an
putted dem in da filebokz!

I hopez dat dis iz onlee da beginnin. I startid wif sumfing I fingked herown
brane kud unnerstan. Evenchooallee I hope to purrgress to mor catplex
konseptz, such az "Go to da stor an git ussez sum noo toyz." I will keep yoo
awl apurrized uv myown purrogress.

Sundance

Old March 24th 10, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Patienze anna purrrrsintance iz what itself will tak but I kno u kan do it.
Piglett proud of her fren.

Old March 24th 10, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz mani *too mani akordinta trudi* katsunz here anna we haz all
diskufured dat deze hoominz sumtimez getz simple konseptz like, "Klean da
box NOW" anna mine bowlz iz almozt empti... we iz wurkin on "we wantz wet
fudz, but nefur of dem iz gettin itseuf yet, tiger

Old March 24th 10, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Sundance wrote:
In a kuntinyooin effurt to catmunicate wif da sekkaterry, dis eevnin I tried
catmunicatin dat sum paperz on da eetin tabul needid to be put away. I pawed
at da paperz over an over. At first da sekkaterry juss puttid myownself down
on da flor, but after I tride a fyoo more timez, she pikked up da paperz an
putted dem in da filebokz!

I hopez dat dis iz onlee da beginnin. I startid wif sumfing I fingked herown
brane kud unnerstan. Evenchooallee I hope to purrgress to mor catplex
konseptz, such az "Go to da stor an git ussez sum noo toyz." I will keep yoo
awl apurrized uv myown purrogress.

Sundance

I purfurs tu choo off a liddul bitsa papur, spit them onna flor, repeet,
rathur than try tu commyounikate, butted yu iz inspiring.

Alla thu chooin duz iz make thu hoomin shout allot, but itz furry
relaxin fur me.

--
Sam
Old March 24th 10, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we feelz yourown pain, ifin da hoominz didunt wantsa paperz chewed dey wuld
put demselfz up wuldint dey? Storrmmee

Old March 24th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Ezackly. I iz sumtimez forsed to choo da paperz, too. I duznt want to do it,
but itz myown dootee.

Sundance

Old March 24th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:08:22 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

In a kuntinyooin effurt to catmunicate wif da sekkaterry, dis eevnin I tried
catmunicatin dat sum paperz on da eetin tabul needid to be put away. I pawed
at da paperz over an over. At first da sekkaterry juss puttid myownself down
on da flor, but after I tride a fyoo more timez, she pikked up da paperz an
putted dem in da filebokz!

I hopez dat dis iz onlee da beginnin. I startid wif sumfing I fingked herown
brane kud unnerstan. Evenchooallee I hope to purrgress to mor catplex
konseptz, such az "Go to da stor an git ussez sum noo toyz." I will keep yoo
awl apurrized uv myown purrogress.

Sundance

Dis iz eggselent wurk, mine furrend! Itz a start
to da sekretary bootcamp traynink!

I jus put myown liddle self rite in hiz face
while kneading whatefur part ob hiz body iz neer.
Den he pays 'tension to myownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/24/2010 7:15:36 PM
Old March 25th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 24, 5:51*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Ezackly. I iz sumtimez forsed to choo da paperz, too. I duznt want to do it,
but itz myown dootee.

If ennybuddy wants sum paper chood, widdle SaMANfa will com offer. She
LUBS to choo paper. I will port hur. Butted yoons canNOT keep mine
puppy doggy. Wee all lubs herseff.

--
Maggy May