I beeleev I haz braked thru!

Old March 27th 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default I beeleev I haz braked thru!

I reeleee lyke Kleenix paypurr towelz bestest ov awl. Day ar soossoo
soft, and I kin mayke uh fluffy nezt frum it. I dizkuvert diz wen
meowmee left hur payntink sooply bockz opin...olny wun tyme tho.
P2nya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mine meowmee iz finkin ubaowt gibbin usses owr own role ..
butt..Iii dunnno iffen hur will do dat. Mosey..hoapful

We getz a role effertime da gramby furgitz ta put it is da kabinet.
Her kant keep it on da rollie fingie kauze sume orange cat playz wiff
itself.

*puouts* we nefur getaroll of tp efur, Trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
i klayme dat I yam makin lace.
Meowmee fynullee gayff me mine own toylit paypurr rol.
It'z awlmuzt az mutsh fun.

Buttid I did akomplish uh kleen gezt bed...urr maybe itz kuz Unka
'Brud" is komink tu bizit suun.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ezackly. I iz sumtimez forsed to choo da paperz, too. I duznt want
to do it, but itz myown dootee.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we feelz yourown pain, ifin da hoominz didunt wantsa paperz
chewed dey wuld put demselfz up wuldint dey? Storrmmee
"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
In a kuntinyooin effurt to catmunicate wif da sekkaterry, dis
eevnin I tried catmunicatin dat sum paperz on da eetin tabul
needid to be put away. I pawed at da paperz over an over. At
first da sekkaterry juss puttid myownself down on da flor, but
after I tride a fyoo more timez, she pikked up da paperz an
putted dem in da filebokz!

I hopez dat dis iz onlee da beginnin. I startid wif sumfing I
fingked herown brane kud unnerstan. Evenchooallee I hope to
purrgress to mor catplex konseptz, such az "Go to da stor an
git ussez sum noo toyz." I will keep yoo awl apurrized uv myown
purrogress.

Sundance

I purfurs tu choo off a liddul bitsa papur, spit them onna flor,
repeet, rathur than try tu commyounikate, butted yu iz
inspiring.

Alla thu chooin duz iz make thu hoomin shout allot, but itz
furry relaxin fur me.

--
Sam

Old March 27th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Waffz..da Kleenex Paypurr towelz soked upp yer reeply n
pootud et upp hee free tymes..
Mosey

Old March 29th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft sayed ifin we wuld juzt kill itsuf in onli one rum her wuld gif uses
one butted it seemsa miss violette spreaded it all ofur da howze... anna
soft duz greatli kree owt when her seesa fang markz onnit, whut iz doze
meixikan thingyz dat art bell ziz allatime talkin bowt, dey eatz goatz or
sumfin... oh yeah,

chupakabraz,... she say it lukz lika tp haz been taked by demsufz,

trudi