I am so angry (vent)

Old November 2nd 03, 09:57 AM
~Shelly~

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote in message

Upset at rude comments from the carpet cleaning man...

First he started to laugh when he saw the cat tree...
I explained that Duffy is blind...he laughed so hard...
then say "A blind cat -- that is so funny -- why didn't
you just get rid of it and get a healthy cat" ..."But it's
just so funny that you would spend all that money on
a blind cat."

I can understand his reaction - so many people doen't think of cats as
worthwhile. It's too bad his parents didn't instill better behavior
in him as a child (but maybe they triee and he's ignored his early
training). If he has a boss, I wonder if the boss has explained the
proper behavior expected of an employee when going to a client's home
as a representative of that company. If this guy is self-employeed, I
wonder how many people have only used him once or twice and then moved
on to more someone who was more professional...

Either way, please feel free to write a classy note stating that you
do not expect ridicule from service personelle and as a result of the
completely disrespectful behavior of the carpet cleaner, you will no
longer be using his services, nor will you be able to provide
references for him. Include a cute photo of your cat, if you wish.

~Shelly~

Old November 2nd 03, 10:26 AM
~Shelly~

"~Shelly~" wrote in message

snip previous reply

Sorry, I was so moved by your experience that I didn't read through to
find that you have already decided on a course of action.

You go, Girl!

~Shelly~

Old November 2nd 03, 04:59 PM

It always cracks me up when someone comes into your home to do a job,
and thinks they have a right to make comments about your personal
life, property, etc.

You should have booted him out.

Old November 2nd 03, 05:08 PM
MaryL

wrote in message
It always cracks me up when someone comes into your home to do a job,
and thinks they have a right to make comments about your personal
life, property, etc.

You should have booted him out.

You're right. It's another one of those cases where I see it in hindsight,
but didn't at the time. However, he has lost futute jobs and will learn
that when he gets my letter.

MaryL

Old November 2nd 03, 05:08 PM
MaryL

wrote in message
It always cracks me up when someone comes into your home to do a job,
and thinks they have a right to make comments about your personal
life, property, etc.

You should have booted him out.

You're right. It's another one of those cases where I see it in hindsight,
but didn't at the time. However, he has lost futute jobs and will learn
that when he gets my letter.

MaryL

Angry and Depressed Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 36 December 13th 04 09:01 PM
Just a Vent Jeanette Cat anecdotes 26 August 10th 04 03:56 PM
RJ is angry with me Singer709 Cat anecdotes 2 January 16th 04 04:54 AM
[OT] Just needed to vent Yowie Cat anecdotes 56 November 23rd 03 07:06 AM