Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

Old March 16th 10, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Default Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae n
sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer, n et
smeld sew nise.
Hur keepz sum uff da winnoz opin tew awl da tyme, butt dat doez wuz speshly
nise. I tryed tew dash intew da Owt , wen Pa gotted hoam, but Meowmee laft
at mineownself n sayd "dont even think about it, mister" n iiii made hur
chayse me urownd n hur iz slow, nut Iii dint go in da Owt...waffs..

Iffen et iz kold were yoo r , I will port offer dere n bringh yoo tew mine
nise warm hoam...
Hey we kan hab Spring Brake heer at mine hoam...hee hee hee
I gotz wotz uf toys, nip, a long hawl tew zoom upp n daown, Sqweex to
chayse..et cud be funfun...gotz gud kibble, wich I kant eet, moar fur yooz,
n sum nise gushy fud tew
n hoomin meet snaz , erm beef, chkkm . ham, dat meowmee gibs usses..
Gotz sum potayto chyps tew.
Lemme gnow.....wanna partteeeeee??
Mosey

Old March 16th 10, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and finalli itself iz getting warm in da dyz. Wuz 55 here
and noda lot of windz. Gramby iz wurried bout our frenzs in da eadst wiff
all dat rainz.

Old March 16th 10, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Hii, diz iz Mosey n yoo styl kant sleap?? Gotz inny tee? kamomile iz gudgud.
I gow ubaowt da freezez dere..dey knead tew port heer...
Yoo kan port ofer heer n partee wiff usses iffen yoo wanna..heh
Gonna go mayke uh chkm samme..wunt sum??

"Granby" ...
Hihi diz iz O T and finalli itself iz getting warm in da dyz. Wuz 55 here
and noda lot of windz. Gramby iz wurried bout our frenzs in da eadst wiff
all dat rainz.
"Mosey "=^..^="" Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60

Old March 16th 10, 08:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Da sammich wuz gudgud...
Iiiiiiii hab tew goh tew sleep gnow..sawry..
YAAWN PuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrPUUUUURRZ
Tawk tew yew laytur
Luffs
Mosey n hiz Meownee
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Old March 16th 10, 08:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It willz sune be time for da gramby ta git up fur work. We all gifved up
and wented ta bed. Herself iz gonna to go bak dere too.

Old March 16th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

It finully stopped raning a fyew days ago, an altho it iz still a bit
cool, (-2C, feelz lyke -8 C) heer inna eestern Catnada, itz grate tu see
thu sun and almos alla snow iz gone.

Gonna be more rane anna more snow anna yet more rane befur thu summer, tho.

Still, notted a bad wintur. Not much sno.

--
Sam & Cinnamon.

Old March 16th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 16, 6:54*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Meowmie waffin an sez ware Mosey wivs, da rain is AWways comin, or
else itz dere awweddy.
Oops just started raining in mine own out.
She gnot waffin now.
MeOwy, hoapin fur a sunspot tewday.
Old March 16th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duzint haffit allatimez butted da soft iz now gettin owlde so hersuf getz
stiff when it rainz, Storrmmee

Old March 16th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:40:41 -0700, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
wrote:

Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae n
sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer, n et

[shreddificated
Gotz sum potayto chyps tew.
Lemme gnow.....wanna partteeeeee??
Mosey

Da wether here iz raying liddlekatzen is wat it iz! I tryz to sleepz
in min privat bedrum on mine privat bed--da rum wher Mommy haz her
puter an wher frendz sleepz wen dey comez to fizzit bit iz ozzertimez
mine privat rum an privat bed. Den wen da liddlekatzen--da
Girlz--getz to zoomin an klippetty-kloppin dey runz thru mine rum an
akross mine bed an RITE OVVER DA TOP OF ME! Hissssssssspitttt!

Gotz to get da wether inzide da howze fixed zo not rayinin
liddlekatzen is wat I finkz.

O, alzo, I cud uze a few tatochpiz jusz to make me feel bedder--Daddy
iz doin wat he kallz dyet an duzznt eat much tatochipz rezently.

Grumppppp,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]