Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

Old March 19th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:00:33 -0700, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
wrote:

HiiHiiiiii
I wuz jest syting heer finking, n wuz wunnering haow yoo awl gotted yerown
naymez?
Mine nayme, Mosey, meowmee gibd mee aftur uh deer frend frum Catnada,
butt hur duzznt heer frum him gno moar. He myte haf gone tew da Bridge.
Pookie wuz naymed aftur uh Soopy Salez puppet. We kall im Pookz.
Sqweex wuz naymed cuz hur sqweeked wen Meowmee pixed hur upp.
Pipps,( Pookie n Sqweeex'z dotter) wuz jest naymed dat
sew dey uod hab uh Pippz n uh Sqweex.
Waffs
Haow ubowt yoo?
Hmmmmmm?
Mosey
-hoo luffs hiz frendz

i am beauty beclawz i am beautifull.
beauty
Old March 20th 10, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
I wuz jest syting heer finking, n wuz wunnering haow yoo awl gotted yerown
naymez?

SPCA rescued 'bandoned pair gurlkitties, named them Thelma & Louise.

L.
Old March 20th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 18, 8:00*pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" wrote:
HiiHiiiiii
I wuz jest syting heer finking, n wuz wunnering haow yoo awl gotted yerown
naymez?
Mine nayme, Mosey, meowmee gibd mee aftur uh deer frend frum Catnada,
butt hur duzznt heer frum him gno moar. He myte haf gone tew da Bridge.
Pookie wuz naymed aftur uh Soopy Salez puppet. *We kall im Pookz.
Sqweex wuz naymed cuz hur sqweeked wen Meowmee pixed hur upp.
Pipps,( Pookie n Sqweeex'z dotter) wuz jest naymed dat
sew dey uod hab uh Pippz n uh Sqweex.
Waffs
Haow ubowt yoo?
Hmmmmmm?
Mosey
-hoo luffs hiz frendz

I earned mine nayme by weigh ob meowing fwekently. Naow dat I am awl
gwown up and muhtoor I oney meow wen I hab sumfing impurrtent to say.
An to ansser da meowmie wen she taks tew me. Meowy
Old March 20th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Mine rez-Q home naymed me Petunia, beclawz dey naymt etsh kitty dey
rez-Qt affurr uh fowlur.
Meowmee chayngt mine nayme tu Pit2nya AKA Sweetee, kuz hur kaynt spell
an kuz I yam sweet (mozt ob da tyme.

P2nya

Old March 20th 10, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Toonya, no madder how dem spellz ur nayme, u iz still sweet anna we all
luffs u bery much. Piglett knowing it isn't what you are called that
determines what you are.

Old March 20th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

wrote:

HiiHiiiiii
I wuz jest syting heer finking, n wuz wunnering haow yoo awl gotted yerown
naymez?

Prooooooofffffffttttttt!

Well naow, dat iz sortza intfurresztin qwestion.

[GT sez]
I wuz juzt itty-bitty an all losted frum mine catmom an stukk inna dat
pallet-fingie of grass-rugz for sumbuddyz new howze wat da big truk
plopped in da street acrowss frum owr houzeden. I wuz callin fur mine
catmom but she wuz not dere an den da Norm hoo iz Mommy an Daddyz big
grown up huminkitten herd me an fownd me an brot me to da howse. He
sed he thot I luke like sumtin of a trubblemake like dat Growl Tiger
kat in da moozikal show bout alla da Katz. So Norm started kallin me
GrowlTiger an I liked da name so we keept it. Dat how it happened fur
minezelf.

[Da Girlz sez]
Wen Mommy gotted uz frum owr firzt humin keeper an grot uz home she
dinnent kno wat to call uz either wun. But Mommy an Daddy wuz talkin
wile day played wif uz an Mommy thot dat wun of uz luked like she waz
kovvered in fog kauze ov her white smoke overkoat so she kalled her
Misty. Da ozzer wun ov uz Mommy sed luked sortz like a skrambled
chezz game bowrd an sortza like dat Ms. Charlie (RB) hoo liffed wif
Mommy an Daddy bunch timez ago so she kalled her Chessie. Dan a
cupple weekz later wen Daddy wuz kuddlink wif uz he dezided we needed
fowrmal namez an came up wif Mistress of Smoke and Colors for da Ms.
Misty an Mistress of Light and Shadows for da Ms Chessie. And datz
how owr namez happeneded.

-----
Chugz frum awl ov uz,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 20th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 19, 2:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby tried seferval namez anna I didnt like dem. *Willow glad that
gramby finally listened.

Wen mine Meowmie brotted a bitty-puppy hom for myseff to raise up, she
fot wee wud call himseff Macks, wich is gnot a bad gname butted it wuz
gnot HIS gname. Sew I tole her dat he is a Bear and now he is da
Bear.

I coont do nuffing about pour SaMANfa bein namd after a sope opruh
karakter beclaws Sammy WIKES her gname.

Neether Wascal or Uncl Bruce will tell us zaktly how Wascal gotted
gnamed. It had somfing to dew wiff his being gnotty. Butted we luv
him, effen dough he is offun gnotty.

--
Maggy May

Old March 20th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Awww...ya meen dat uh pitoona by enny udder nayme wud be juzt az sweet?
Lyke Uh Petunia izza Pit2nya izza P2oonya?
Pit2oonya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz b eri tru, trudi

Old March 21st 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yepper, dat iz whut we meanz. Piglett and the gang.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Awww...ya meen dat uh pitoona by enny udder nayme wud be juzt az sweet?
Lyke Uh Petunia izza Pit2nya izza P2oonya?
Pit2oonya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz b eri tru, trudi