We need tew go on uh adbenshur

Old March 20th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Default We need tew go on uh adbenshur

I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 20th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 20, 10:16*am, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" wrote:
I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.

DISS is troo. I will haff mine dotter mak sur dat da red jeep fingy
hass all ub it's suppleye fings filld up. Den I will tak a gnap to
ress for da adBENchoor.

--
Maggy May

Kitty Mattea, "Kole Tatoo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af926...3&shuffle=9855
Old March 20th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

On Mar 20, 10:16 am, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.

DISS is troo. I will haff mine dotter mak sur dat da red jeep fingy
hass all ub it's suppleye fings filld up. Den I will tak a gnap to
ress for da adBENchoor.

Wull, we kan wate at mine bigbig hoam n play in da nip patchus n slyde daown
da banistur till da da adbenshr startz:
Port onn offer.
Wuff da yew tewb fingy waffz
Mosey

Old March 21st 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.
Luffs
Mosey

Why don't we teleport over to Catnada and help Beauty look for
her tail? Then we can teleport back to the U.S.A. and look for
Loveable Louise's lost toof.

Sheriff Rosco

Old March 21st 10, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Wherz Chester??

Lucy

Old March 21st 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needsa to come ta rosco's howze were we iz still eatin fudz, katchin
lizzardz anna ofur stuffz fur hizown purr day, Storrmmee stuffina nofur
slice of winkin kake in herown mowf

Old March 21st 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

here i iz, i wuz juzt eatin softz donut anna drink herown coffee, want sum?
chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Wherz Chester??

Lucy

Old March 21st 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Fankz uh lawtay..
heerz une fur yoo..
OooO
{__}3
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 22nd 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Da donut sowds gud! Maybee a nibble.

Fangu, Chester!

Lucy

On Mar 21, 11:36*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
here i iz, i wuz juzt eatin softz donut anna drink herown coffee, want sum?
chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Wherz Chester??

Lucy- Hide quoted text -